Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The government has hired one company to sell off 56 post offices and land. CBRE stands to make millions in commissions. One problem: CBRE is owned and run by Richard Blum, husband of Diane Feinstein. Does anyone believe that she had nothing to do with getting him the deal, and the money? This is truly government in bed with big business.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/08/a...ts-fight-postal-service-over-sales.html?_r=3&

Oh joy Diane Feinstein's husband behind selling off of Historic Post Offices in CA - Democratic Underground

Last edited:
A

aniello

The government has hired one company to sell off 56 post offices and land. CBRE stands to make millions in commissions. One problem: CBRE is owned and run by Richard Blum, husband of Nancy Pelosi. Does anyone believe that she had nothing to do with getting him the deal, and the money? This is truly government in bed with big business.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/08/a...ts-fight-postal-service-over-sales.html?_r=3&

Oh joy Diane Feinstein's husband behind selling off of Historic Post Offices in CA - Democratic Underground

Not a major thing but Nancy 'Botox' Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi is married to Paolo(Paul) Pelosi, up in the first paragraph. Io sapo mio Wops( I know my Wops), since I am one, partly. Questa donna e sporca. It's fitting she's involved though, following the "family" tradition of being "connected". Una Strega.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Not a major thing but Nancy 'Botox' Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi is married to Paolo(Paul) Pelosi, up in the first paragraph. Io sapo mio Wops( I know my Wops), since I am one, partly. Questa donna e sporca. It's fitting she's involved though, following the "family" tradition of being "connected". Una Strega.

Big OOPs. I don't know where I pulled Pelosi from. He is Diane Feinstein's husband. Thanks for the correction. Editing now.

Upvote 0