• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Post here when you feel like cutting (2)

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is crazy.

So, I'm giving a speech on self-injury for my speech class tonight. It is STRESSING ME OUT.... it is actually stressing me out enough that I want to cut.

How ironic.

I'm not going to. The speech says I haven't cut in over two months, and when I stand up in front of the class, that is GOING to be true.

Upvote 0

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't feel like I need to cut... it's not an overwhelming urge to self injure.

It's just that I need a feel-better. From somewhere - anywhere!

I don't want to cut again after four months free, but if it helps me feel better, or at least sleep, it might be worth it.

Upvote 0

LRose613

Aug 11, 2015
usa
✟12,371.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm losing it lately. All I want to do is cut. I'm overwhelmed with stress. I feel so far from everyone. I'm so lonely lately. I just don't want to live like I have been anymore. I need friends. I need to be healthier so I can take care of my home. It feels like every time I turn around there's something new wrong with my body. Sometimes I feel like it's God punishing me for being such a bad person when I was young.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

natsu

Sep 22, 2015
✟7,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i not sure how to do this or say it i been low now for a few days i have been cutting my self i find it hard to tell anyone and i keep things to my self and hide what i done from family i tryed a lot of things like music to blocked it out and tryed putting it on paper the proos and cons of living or dying and it seems dying as my pros i know coming hre for help seems like i looking for someone to feel sorry for me etc but thats not true i think i come here in a way to talk and get help because keeping this to my self is starting to eat me in side a lot may say go tell your mam but it not easy to go and say that kinda thing anyways i hope getting this out there will help me in someway gbu all

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I had the urge earlier but I just had a shower and it made me feel better. Been stressed over the last two days
Do you feel like your head just gets so full - kind of like this massive pressure. Hope your OK

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Thank you. Yes i am feeling better. Had a good cry last night as well and talked to someone and I feel so much better.
I keep a journal and write in it and do pictures around it. Have you thought of doing something like that?

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Staying with a friend second night. Really horrible self injury urges. Been quite a few years since a hard relapse but I really feel like if I did go home I would fall hard. Trying to get my intelligent mind back but I feel shut down. :(

• Optimistic
Reactions: Zoii
Upvote 0