Believer as he Scriptures Hath Said
May 17, 2010
Visit site
✟15,124.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
In order to be a Real Judaen of the bible, the same type of jew that Christ is, you have to be born of Shem, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and Judah.

Exo 2:24 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.

If you read Christ Lineage in the First chapter of Matthew, He is descended from the 4th son of Jacob, Name Judah.

Heb 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Rev 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

According to this passage, The Ashkanazim are from the seed of Japhet:
Gen 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
Gen 10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

So there is NO WAY, AT ALL, WHATSOEVER, that a person from the seed of Japhet, is at the same time from the seed of Shem. Therefore it is not possible for an person by the name "Ashkanazi" to be a jew. Its more than what I believe, its just a plain fact.

Being a Jew is a Bloodline, a heritage, and genealogy. Its not a religion. Judaism is the religion that was created based off of the ways, and customs of the Nation of Israel and the Torah spoken to Moses after coming out of the land of Egypt.

Point being, there's no way to convert to being a jew. You have to be born a jew. You cannot be a jew by choice. The closest thing you can do to becoming a Jew by choice is by keeping the commandments of the Jews, and also believing in the true Yashayah Christ. Ill give scriptures on this is a second.

Example: if I, converted to Buddhism, with that being a predomintely Chinese Religion, will that make me Chinese? No. The same goes for being a jew.
If you choose to follow the laws, statutes, commandments and customs of the Torah and the bible, that will not make you a jew according to the flesh.
If you are keeping the commandments, the closest thing you can be counted as is a Jew in the Spirit. But all things are to be considered the natrual first, then the spiritual:
1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

The ashkanazi arent Jews at all but the founded the Jewish religion around 900AD in the land of Kharzaria.
They are rather these people:
Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The real Jews are in poverty. And those who call themselves Jews are not.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

I have some links to some information that you would love. Please message my inbox if you are interested.

For more information, Google or yahoo or youtube search thetruthseekers313.

Last edited: