traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I secretly hate the way it looks for a woman to drink from a beer bottle. But I love Stella Artois, so I split the difference and only drink it at home or in dive bars.

Stella should be served in a glass anyway - so you got off lucky!

Stella_Artois_Glasses.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I secretly hate the way it looks for a woman to drink from a beer bottle. But I love Stella Artois, so I split the difference and only drink it at home or in dive bars.
Reeeeeally?

I'm curious to know as of why.

I on the other hand think it is very sexy(not for those reasons) but I am curious as to why you hate the way it looks.

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Speaking of beer:
At home, I am ever so picky with what I put my beer in.
Porters have a specific type of glass
Lagers have a specific type of glass
Pilsners have a specific type of glass

I will never give in to drink a Porter out of a non-porter glass...even if it is a beer mug.

Lagers and Pilsners I'll give in to drink out of a beer mug but its a rare thing. It will be dependent on the color of the lager. Lighter the color, the more I can give in to put it in a Pilsner glass or a beer mug. Darker the lager, no way is it going in anything else other than the bottle it came in, or a lager glass.

My favorite beer accessory besides my bottle opener is my bottle holder that states, "Will Buy Drinks For Sex".

I am a closeted beer snob. I say closeted because I'll never be rude to someone offering me a drink because that's a monumental occasion when someone offers you one, so I'll never turn it down...even if it is the despicable Budwiser. Yet when I am paying for it, I'll buy what I like and what I want plain and simple. When I'm sitting alone at the bar I go to, I'll pay more money for a drink than I will to have more drinks at a cheaper price.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I tried alcohol over summer. I'm sticking to Dr Pepper.
we just have to find the right drink for you
i hated beer when I first tried it, just had to find a beer i liked
same with hard alcohol, hate vodka but like rum or gin based drinks

Upvote 0

Trashionista

Jun 10, 2007
The Copacabana
✟9,243.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Liberals
Reeeeeally?

I'm curious to know as of why.

I blame my mother. We never had beer in the house (my father's a rum man), and my ma (wino forever) always said it looked trashy for a woman to be drinking beer. Anytime I drink it, I can't get her voice out of my head.

Upvote 0

Trashionista

Jun 10, 2007
The Copacabana
✟9,243.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Liberals
With alcohol, it's much more about what alcohol you're drinking. I find Smirnoff to be akin to Listerine, but Absolut, and Stolichnaya? Fabulous! (I'm a student; I don't drink the Goose :p)

Alcohol in general, does have an aquired taste - but find a drink you like, and it's a lot easier to become accustomed to the other stuff. There was a time, not many moons ago, where the only alcohol I could handle the taste of was 'girlie' drinks like daquiris, pina coladas (not that man can't drink those... I think it looks a silly when the man drinking it is not at an island resort, though), and champagne. Now, I can't imagine life without my shirazes, chardonnays, and pinot grigios.

Reactions: Im_A
Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
When I have days off, sometimes I get to a point where I'm aching to get back to work. Sundays I can feel tense, a bit frustrated or even a little sad. I have a strong need to feel like I'm being productive. When I work 57 hours a week, I feel productive...and I have only had one day off in the past week which is today and here I am looking forward to going back to work tomorrow morning. Sure I like making money but the need to feel productive feels just as good as sex at times.

Upvote 0