Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I never learned how to properly whistle. I mean I can make a whistling sound, but never learned how to whistle songs or anything like that. because when I was little and I figured out how to start whistling my brother got jealous since he wasn't able to whistle and to keep peace (because I was probably being a brat and rubbing it in his face :angel: ) my mother told me not to whistle anymore. so I stopped for years and never really learned the art of it :D

I may be the only musical person in the world who cannot whistle :tutu:

Reactions: ceh85
Upvote 0
S

SpiritualAntiseptic

Title says it all.

-I wear slippers almost wherever I go.

What, am I going to get laid? NOPE! Nor am I going to get any woman attracted to me because they don't like me. So I'll enjoy that hard truth in comfort and style. ^_^

There are plenty of women out there. All one needs to do is work on their appearance, not be sloppy fat and try to be social. It's not hard.

As for getting laid, that's really not an accomplishment and that shouldn't be a goal. People make a big deal about it, but it is nothing more than a loss of self.

Upvote 0

broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
There are plenty of women out there. All one needs to do is work on their appearance, not be sloppy fat and try to be social. It's not hard.

As for getting laid, that's really not an accomplishment and that shouldn't be a goal. People make a big deal about it, but it is nothing more than a loss of self.
I should really try to limit my asides :sorry: alright now let's get to it:

• I was being sarcastic about getting laid. Well, more facetious. Okay, maybe a mix of both. Let's just say that it isn't my deal. My roommate does that.....and the type of "talent" he brings back to our place....nooooooo. :sadd:
  • Regarding the slippers and my actual role with women: I'm pretty much wearing them everywhere, so I've pretty much given up. I am sloppy fat with a bad appearance already, and it's going to be awhile before that changes. It would be very hard for a girl to be attractive to me....but at the same time it really wouldn't. Gah, women need to make sense. :sigh:

And for another secret:

-I speak pretty decent Spanish.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll give you two secrets for the price of one.

-When I am at a library, I'll be reading a book and feel the urge to dance. So I hide in the back and waltz down the aisles looking for books.

-In my senior year of high school I was the one who on our class trip came up with the idea (and talked a few other people into helping me) to steal the card key to a few of the guys room at the hotel and put all their bags on the balcony. It was in February and about 10 degrees outside at the time.

Reactions: catzrfluffy
Upvote 0