• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Post a picture

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by shineyourlight, May 25, 2020.

1. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,318
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    That looks nice. I'm sure they were Grand when they were there with nice trunks.

2. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,318
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Sounds interesting. Also the myths and such. When I lived in Japan there was unfortunately a place called suicide forest. I heard some horror stories of ghosts they saw when they were there. Also I lived on an island in the south of Japan that was next to yakashima. It's a world heritage site that has trees thousands of years old that's called yakisugi. It was so fascinating, I went there more than one time since I lived in that area for 3 years. There were monkeys and waterfalls there too.
    YAKUSUGI TREES in YAKUSHIMA - Yakushima: A Visitors Guide

3. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+2,448
    United States
    Protestant
    Single

-
    Last nights moon with dead pine tree

DSCN8275+.jpg

4. Sif

Sif .

+1,267
    United States
    Other Religion
    Private
    Not a picture but a short film from the Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity of the Martian moon Phobos passing in front of the Sun

5. HisGraceAbounds

HisGraceAbounds Active Member Supporter

+459
    United States
    Protestant
    Private
    Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming. July 13th, 2021.

This is the area of the country I was born and raised in. I have not been back to this area since I was a child. I needed to see this and some other sites as I made my way to Wyoming from Illinois.

[​IMG]

6. HisGraceAbounds

+459
    United States
    Protestant
    Private
    [​IMG]

7. Rigatoni

Rigatoni Redeemed Resident Italian Supporter

+5,963
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    The one I saw that was still alive was very impressive. That swimming hole in general was beautiful; a far cry from where I live lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. HisGraceAbounds

+459
    United States
    Protestant
    Private
    [​IMG]

9. Sif

Sif .

+1,267
    United States
    Other Religion
    Private
    Reminded me of the 1977 Spielberg film Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Haven't watched it in ages.

10. HisGraceAbounds

+459
    United States
    Protestant
    Private
    This is my cat.
    She is flat.
    Got tired; went splat.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,318
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Found some beautiful cloud formations while I was Doing my 25 minute warm up run for strength training. Really needed this run today and feeling so much better than I have the past few weeks.
    IMG_20210715_165724.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. shineyourlight

shineyourlight Well-Known Member

+1,078
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hiked this inactive volcano in Oregon. I just came back from Oregon from visiting a friend and this is a memory that I'll always cherish. <3

212339887_10157708122701887_6876684566697012795_n.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+6,777
    United States
    Messianic
    Private
    Placing the lampstand:

IMG_20210717_075218037~2.jpg

One of many little things I'm so honored to do.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,318
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Today's misty filled run, 9 MI. Through a marsh area of seven Springs. IMG_20210717_103709.jpg IMG_20210717_100232.jpg IMG_20210717_101453.jpg

15. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,318
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Not sure for tonight's reunion what I will wear. But I think I'm going to stick to Black colors. We have cool low 70 temperatures with lots of rain. And plenty of mosquitoes. IMG_20210717_155029.jpg IMG_20210717_155447.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. Rigatoni

Rigatoni Redeemed Resident Italian Supporter

+5,963
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  17. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,318
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Running is definitely not for everyone. It does take a mental fortitude. As it took me 15 minutes to catch my breath and get any kind of rhythm on this last run. Also I don't run for time. So it was probably an hour and a half to two hours of running. I stop to take pictures, but towards the end of my run I was really regretting it because it was really hard to start back up again. I try to mentally build off of my past experiences to push me forward. And of course the long-term goal of being able to run on my 70s. Which means I have to prevent injury. Thanks for the encouragement. I really do enjoy getting out and seeing things. It's my way of cheap travel... Also if I am traveling somewhere I like to run there, it makes me feel more part of the locale, instead of just a tourist.

18. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+2,448
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    -
    Good ole mule.

mule4+.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  19. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+6,777
    United States
    Messianic
    Private
    Today's bar bathroom word of wisdom:

IMG_20210719_073650168.jpg IMG_20210719_073658635~2.jpg

Who can guess which gender room it was in?!

20. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 Pax et bonum! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+9,603
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Two seals I photographed on a boat trip to Puffin Island, in Anglesey, Wales.

DSC01925(1).jpg