SoCal
✟38,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
[Psa 29:9 NKJV] 9 The voice of the LORD makes the deer give birth ...

[Gen 49:25 NKJV] 25 By the God of your father who will help you, And by the Almighty who will bless you [With] blessings of heaven above, Blessings of the deep that lies beneath, Blessings of the breasts and of the womb.

[Pro 5:18 NKJV] 18 Let your fountain be blessed, And rejoice with the wife of your youth.

[Psa 33:4, 6, 9, 11 NKJV] 4 For the word of the LORD [is] right, And all His work [is done] in truth. ... 6 By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth. ... 9 For He spoke, and it was [done]; He commanded, and it stood fast.

[Jhn 1:1 NKJV] 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

[Heb 13:8 NKJV] 8 Jesus Christ [is] the same yesterday, today, and forever.

They... weren't... like... us....

Upvote 0

TheWhat?

Ate all the treats
Jul 3, 2021
SoCal
✟38,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
[Mic 7:1-3, 8 NKJV] 1 Woe is me! For I am like those who gather summer fruits, Like those who glean vintage grapes; [There is no] cluster to eat Of the first-ripe fruit [which] my soul desires. 2 The faithful [man] has perished from the earth, And [there is] no one upright among men. They all lie in wait for blood; Every man hunts his brother with a net. 3 That they may successfully do evil with both hands--The prince asks [for gifts], The judge [seeks] a bribe, And the great [man] utters his evil desire; So they scheme together. ... 8 Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; When I fall, I will arise; When I sit in darkness, The LORD [will be] a light to me.

Upvote 0

TheWhat?

Ate all the treats
Jul 3, 2021
SoCal
✟38,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
[1Jo 2:15 NKJV] 15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

[1Ti 2:3-4 NKJV] 3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

[1Jo 2:16 NKJV] 16 For all that [is] in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--is not of the Father but is of the world.

[Gen 3:4-7 NKJV] 4 Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die. 5 "For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." 6 So when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make [one] wise, she took of its fruit and ate.

Upvote 0

TheWhat?

Ate all the treats
Jul 3, 2021
SoCal
✟38,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
[Jas 3:2-12 NKJV] 2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he [is] a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body. 3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body. 4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires. 5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles! 6 And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell. 7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind. 8 But no man can tame the tongue. [It is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God. 10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so. 11 Does a spring send forth fresh [water] and bitter from the same opening? 12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.

[Rom 12:14-18 NKJV] 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion. 17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,108.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Luke 16:20-21

20 And at his gate lay a poor man named Laz′arus, full of sores, 21 who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man’s table; moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums