• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Post a Bible verse (4)

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by ceh85, Aug 27, 2014.

1. PKFox

PKFox Child of God

+1,002
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. -Psalm 71:20

2. S.O.J.I.A.

S.O.J.I.A. Dynamic UNO

+2,572
    United States
    Christian Seeker
    Single
  3. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Faith not tested is a faith not to be trusted.

+6,219
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Romans 8:18 - " For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."

4. Cross Over the Lake

Cross Over the Lake Member

+123
    United States
    Baptist
    Divorced
    US-Republican
    Hosea 6:1-2 NLT

1 Come, let us return to the Lord. He has torn us to pieces; now he will heal us.
    He has injured us; now he will bandage our wounds.
    2 In just a short time he will restore us, so that we may live in his presence.

5. Rigatoni

Rigatoni Rescued & Redeemed Supporter

+5,472
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    "having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.

And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross" -Colossians 2:14-15

6. Starnchrist

Starnchrist Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3

+158
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Psalms 62:2
    He only is my rock and my salvation:
    He is my high tower; I shall not be greatly moved.

7. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+6,219
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    1 Corinthians 5:9-11

"I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people."

8. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+6,219
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    "Mary responded, “I am the Lord’s servant. May everything you have said about me come true.” And then the angel left her." -Luke 1:38

9. Sif

Sif .

+821
    United States
    Other Religion
    Private
    But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they went to the tomb, taking the spices which they had prepared. And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in they did not find the body. While they were perplexed about this, behold, two men stood by them in dazzling apparel; and as they were frightened and bowed their faces to the ground, the men said to them, "Why do you seek the living among the dead?" Luke 24:1-5

10. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+6,219
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    "The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away." -Matthew 13:20-21

11. AudreyReid

AudreyReid New Member

+4
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Isaiah 1:4-6
    4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

Psalms 38:3-8
    3 There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.

4 For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.

5 My wounds stink and are corrupt because of my foolishness.

6 I am troubled; I am bowed down greatly; I go mourning all the day long.

7 For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease: and there is no soundness in my flesh.

8 I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart.

Psalms 39:4-6
    4 Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is: that I may know how frail I am.

5 Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.

6 Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them.

Psalms 53:1-3
    1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

2 God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.

3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

12. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+6,219
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    "He will give eternal life to those who keep on doing good, seeking after the glory and honor and immortality that God offers." Romans 2:7 NLT

13. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+6,219
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.” -John 6:28-29

14. JustSomeBloke

JustSomeBloke Wo-choo-lookin-at?

+544
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.

Matthew 17:2

15. GospelS

GospelS He's the❤️of my desires.He's turned me into ♡wine♡ Supporter

+1,695
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age?

Has God not made foolish the wisdom of the world? 1 Corinthians 1:20

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  16. GospelS

+1,695
    India
    Christian
    Single
    I appeal to you brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgement. 1 Corinthians 1:10

17. GospelS

+1,695
    India
    Christian
    Single
    For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel, and not with words of eloquent wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. 1 Corinthians 1:17

18. GospelS

+1,695
    India
    Christian
    Single
    For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18

19. GospelS

+1,695
    India
    Christian
    Single
    For it is written, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart." 1 Corinthians 1:19

20. GospelS

+1,695
    India
    Christian
    Single
    For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleaded God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe. 1 Corinthians 1:21