Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are always new members joining, I have not personally noticed an up-tick in Orthodox members though. But the more the merrier! :)

Upvote 0

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OC.net is back up and it's honestly just an easier forum to deal with/ navigate if you want to mainly discuss Orthodox stuff with other Orthodox people.
Navaguessing CF is EASY... Just bookmark TAW, and don't bother, with the rest!

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,169.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You guys already got me. I don't know what more you need, really. :p:rolleyes:

(OC.net is too slow and mostly full of people arguing with each other. I prefer it here, where it's more active and full of people arguing with each other.)

Upvote 0

Andrei D

Feb 13, 2018
Charlotte, NC
✟76,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Navaguessing CF is EASY... Just bookmark TAW, and don't bother, with the rest!

In my Chrome I really just have to type 'c' in the nav bar and it jumps to here. Very interesting.

upload_2019-5-22_19-19-41.png

Upvote 0

YCGP

Apr 29, 2016
Canada
✟31,014.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
OC.net is back up and it's honestly just an easier forum to deal with/ navigate if you want to mainly discuss Orthodox stuff with other Orthodox people.
I typed in oc.net and a different website came up. Also typed in orthodoxchurch.net and it came up as a GoDaddy webpage that is considered to be a free domain for lease.

Upvote 0

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I typed in oc.net and a different website came up. Also typed in orthodoxchurch.net and it came up as a GoDaddy webpage that is considered to be a free domain for lease.

The actual name for what we used to call OC Nyet, around here, back in the day is OrthodoxChristianity dot net
Anything else I can't help you,,, been so long, I can't remember my log -in, and the email they probably have for me, is from an internet provider, I haven't used in a decade

Upvote 0

Andrei D

Feb 13, 2018
Charlotte, NC
✟76,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
In my Chrome I really just have to type 'c' in the nav bar and it jumps to here. Very interesting.

It gets worse, now when I want to connect to my Nest thermostat it autocompletes "nestorianism".

• Haha
Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It gets worse, now when I want to connect to my Nest thermostat it autocompletes "nestorianism".
LOL ... "C" gets me to my alerts list for CF, which is one click from TAW.

"O" on my keyboard immediately plans to put in "Orthodox". I haven't seen Nestorianism creep in yet. :D

I just wish it would do Protestantism for me. That's a long one and I've mistyped it Orotestantism too many times so I'm on my own every time I need to write it.

Upvote 0