ClementofRome

Spelunking the most ancient caves of Xianity
May 27, 2004
✟5,769.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
That second one is one of the funniest things I have seen.... BTW, my middle name is William, so how does this play out? To funny!

As for Bono, he is a great rocker and I have been following U2 (loosely) since the first album over 2 decades ago. However, he has never fooled me once with his supposed Christianity. On the other hand, I know many "christians" who are universalists and would have joined in his chant.

Upvote 0

edie19

Legend
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
NW Ohio (almost Michigan)
Visit site
✟91,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Don't people have anything better to do with their time? I'm not saying I didn't find them funny (I did), but please - the article about Prince William uses the term anti-Christ more than the Bible does. I mean seriously folks, 3 short passages in Scripture and the guy gets ~4200 words out of them. Another thought while I'm ranting - doesn't all the numerology and birth signs and such fall under the whole "divination" thing? Where in Scripture do people justify that?

That's one of the things I really love about Reformed folks - they seem to be much more sensible about all the anti-Christ stuff.

Thanks for bearing with me. Sometimes it feels so good to just vent.

edie

Upvote 0

Imblessed

Reformed Baptist with a Quaker heritage
Aug 8, 2004
Ohio
✟10,256.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
hey wait,

my birthday is june 21st also, oh, and my twin's name is William also...although he goes by Jay.....
wonder what that means???
LOL

It's was a pretty funny article, I must say......

Oh and about Bono....U2 is one of my all time fav rock bands, but christian? I don't want to make any judgement calls...but.......
let's just say I wouldn't bet too much on it......

That's not to say I don't think it's great how he's using his influence....and in what way. Every little bit helps......

Upvote 0