Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Lord is going to take care of you if you just seek after Him and His Kingdom first

Romans 8:28 All things work together for the Good of those who are called by his purpose.

A great verse isn't it. Contains real assurance that all will be well.

Please memorise it for the day when you are waiting beside a still child for the emergency services to arrive. Or for when all you can see of a loved one is a body with tubes going in all directions, ministers bleeping and flashing and there is no responce from that still body.

All Things Work Together for the Good of those who are called by his purpose.

Hi would you respond if you were in Asia Bibi',s place, seven years alone on death row for being a Christian.

All things Work Together for the Good of those called by his purpose.

Have you ever put this verse to the test?

If you haven't do you care utter spiritual platitudes about situations you do not understand.

Paul knew that it was in his weakness that God was glorified. Dare you read the old hymn " I asked the Lord that I might grow."
Google it, read it and try it.

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Romans 8:28 All things work together for the Good of those who are called by his purpose.

A great verse isn't it. Contains real assurance that all will be well.

Please memorise it for the day when you are waiting beside a still child for the emergency services to arrive. Or for when all you can see of a loved one is a body with tubes going in all directions, ministers bleeping and flashing and there is no responce from that still body.

All Things Work Together for the Good of those who are called by his purpose.

Hi would you respond if you were in Asia Bibi',s place, seven years alone on death row for being a Christian.

If you haven't do you care utter spiritual platitudes about situations you do not understand.

Paul knew that it was in his weakness that God was glorified. Dare you read the old hymn " I asked the Lord that I might grow."
Google it, read it and try it.

I understand what you are saying, but is that from the Lord?

The Lord had me serve in a Christian healing ministry for five years. Not everyone got healed. It can get to you when you really want someone to see God to a great miracle, you pray for it, but it doesn't happen. It can get to you. There were a couple of times it really got to me. There was a lady with cancer and the right side of her head had a large growth which pretty much would fit into my hand if it was cupped. I prayed and prayed, and not me only but I was leading it. I saw a little movement. A reduction about the size of tip of my finger. I asked and listened. I tried all the things I could remember, but the break through we needed wasn't happening.

So what was the problem?

Was it my faith, her faith, God's plan, lack of forgiveness, a stronghold, that God was answering but I just didn't see it,....?

Based upon what I was picking up from the Lord, I can tell you what I believe. I believe it was my faith, her faith, God's plan, lack of forgiveness, a stronghold, and that God was answering but I just didn't see it. That is what I believe. I believe that because I have spent 20 years listening to Him, five years working in that healing ministry, and much more. I have prayed for a person with cancer and seen God perform a miracle and the person was healed by a miracle from God. I have seen and felt growths go down and disappear under my hand as I was praying. I hear instructions from Him which have resulted in incredible miracles of many types.

So I seek His voice, try to follow His instructions, and have seen things many people, simply will not believe when I truthfully tell them.

I don't know what happened to that lady. I still remember and I still care. It is tough on me. It was indeed things like that which when the Lord told me the five years He asked me to serve in that ministry was up, I left. He told me I could continue in it, but healing ministries are tough on a person emotionally. Miracles happen and quite often but not always, and the not always can get to you. Yet that doesn't mean that God was at fault.

The Lord said if we will harken to His voice and keep His commands then none of these diseases will come upon us, yet we are in the midst of a global pandemic. So who is to blame? Did we listen? I don't think so. That, and the fact that I heard Him ask me to come and post on the Christian Forum this morning before mowing my yard, is why I took the time to write and try and get people to listen to Him.

I am convinced, from 20 years of listening to Him and serving Him that things would go a lot better for all of us if we just started listening to Him voice and trying to keep His commandments to us personally. Or you can scoff at what He says and had written, but then what. Are you going to scoff at Him and think you are smarter than Him?

Ps 2:4 He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them.
Ps 2:12 Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way, For His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him!

Now there was a questioned asked:

Yes, I have put that verse to the test in my life.

I told people about the Lord at work and got fired from a job. He gave me a better job and on the day He gave me that better job He took me out of my body to where I was looking at the top of my head and He asked me, "Karl, do you think I can take you anywhere I want." It's hard to say 'no' to that question when you are looking at the back of your own head. So I got another better job that day. I paid less but I had to work less.

He then had me quite that job and had me spend all I had, all my retirement money, to open and run a Christian bookstore for Him. Then I He had me give it away. I couldn't even afford rent but He had someone buy me a double wide mobile home and a neighbor died and I got a huge library of books which worked perfectly and the exact right time, because I had learn how to sell books on-line. So I had income and a house exactly at the right time.

It's hard to believe, but it happens and happens and happens and happens, that things come together for good in my life, and in amazing ways. But scoffers are abundant. And people giving Him lips service and pretending often are the very ones getting in His way. So I write and tell people to listen to Him.

Yet if those scoffers were to get sick and pick up cancer will my best prayers and my listening to the Lord help them? The Lord is incredibly merciful so perhaps, but if not I will still feel for them. And of course I too get old. I am not the perfect person who did and said only what the Father told Him. I don't mow the yard as fast as I used to, but even my dying is justified because while I do listen I don't always listen. While I do serve Him I don't always serve Him. I am a sinner in desperate need of Him. He has told me, like the criminal next to Him on the cross, that I will be with Him in heaven, so a day will come will it not?

So my faith is in Him who talks to me and walks with me. It seems that I am wise to place my faith in Him. Who else can I turn to but Him. He calls me His friend. He tells me that He loves me quite often. I heard the Father tell me that my name is recorded in a book in heaven. That He personally wrote it there. I hear this stuff. I have seen hundreds of miracles. And yet someone asked me a silly question like: 'Have I ever seen all things work together for good?' Have they not? What is the problem?

Upvote 0