fl
✟14,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  1. As a child I was exposed to inappropriate things on the computer,tv, etc. Kids at school at an early age all the way to high school are filled with sex on their minds and sexual music and vulgar speech. No wonder we have the demon putting a strong hold on people! I was addicted to inappropriate contentography, masturbation, and lusting since I was a child. One day I looked back at how long I've been addicted ! & how strong this strong hold is in my life. One day in my early 20s I wanted to turn my life back to Jesus and I kept asking God to forgive me because I couldn't resist the urges in my own power. No matter how bad I wanted to stop I was utterly addicted. But when I finally got "Serious" about turning my life back to God and I was "serious serious" I seeked Him through His Word and relationship. I was convicted about the sexual content in the music I was listening to and I seeked deliverence and trusted Him to set me free. I asked God with out ceasing for deliverance until the rain(blessing) fell from heaven. One day after only maybe 2 years or less (im guessing it wasn't long) of seeking God. I was completely free from the inappropriate contentography addiction. I sortly after that stopped lusting. In the same time period (around the same months) I was delivered from smoking after being in bondage to smoking for 7 years approx. and sexual sin for 10+ and from chronic daydreaming since all my life (To be in bondage to sin and receive delierance like this was crazy to me) Today I obey God by being careful of what I see on the computer and tv. and what I listen to (music) etc. Closing all doors that will give the devil opportunity to take me back into bondage.

2. Months after I was set free I remember one day I was on facebook and I had alot of friends I didn't know alot of them but most of them had sexual promiscuous pictures on their main photo on their facebook pages. Even though I wasn't paying it no mind because I had to see them after entering facebook and even though I wasnt intently entertaining them I ended up having sexual dreams that were very vivid nightly and I was crying out to God to make it stop. Then one day God showed me the reason why I was sex dreaming was because of the content I was on face-book I decided to delete my face-book completely but for others maybe you can just delete those facebook friends and friend only people who are pure with their content and ban those content from your page if that works for you. If all fails just abstain from certain websites like I did. I opened a door for the devil to give me those sex dreams and I found out certain speech on a television show was encouraging me to have sex thoughts I didn't want even though it wasn't a sexual show certain content wasn't good for me to hear. So I closed the doors (sins) that I had opened that gave the devil rights to feed my mind and heart with things unlike God. I fasted I prayed I soaked in the Word and I waited and just as before they were gone within a week apporx.! I'm so thankful to God that if you put your trust in Jesus He will set you free! He will lead you and give you the POWER to resist abstain and obey! 2 years of freedom lets GO!!!!!!!! I want to be more changed

3. !God find more wickedness within me and set me free I want all of it to Go Lord filll me up with Just you I dont want what this sinful nature and world has to offer me theirs more work to be done in me. just fill me up with YOU!

Last edited:

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
  1. As a child I was exposed to inappropriate things on the computer,tv, etc. Kids at school at an early age all the way to high school are filled with sex on their minds and sexual music and vulgar speech. No wonder we have the demon putting a strong hold on people! I was addicted to inappropriate contentography, masturbation, and lusting since I was a child. One day I looked back at how long I've been addicted ! & how strong this strong hold is in my life. One day in my early 20s I wanted to turn my life back to Jesus and I kept asking God to forgive me because I couldn't resist the urges in my own power. No matter how bad I wanted to stop I was utterly addicted. But when I finally got "Serious" about turning my life back to God and I was "serious serious" I seeked Him through His Word and relationship. I was convicted about the sexual content in the music I was listening to and I seeked deliverence and trusted Him to set me free. I asked God with out ceasing for deliverance until the rain(blessing) fell from heaven. One day after only maybe 2 years or less (im guessing it wasn't long) of seeking God. I was completely free from the inappropriate contentography addiction. I sortly after that stopped lusting. In the same time period (around the same months) I was delivered from smoking after being in bondage to smoking for 7 years approx. and sexual sin for 10+ and from chronic daydreaming since all my life (To be in bondage to sin and receive delierance like this was crazy to me) Today I obey God by being careful of what I see on the computer and tv. and what I listen to (music) etc. Closing all doors that will give the devil opportunity to take me back into bondage.

2. Months after I was set free I remember one day I was on facebook and I had alot of friends I didn't know alot of them but most of them had sexual promiscuous pictures on their main photo on their facebook pages. Even though I wasn't paying it no mind because I had to see them after entering facebook and even though I wasnt intently entertaining them I ended up having sexual dreams that were very vivid nightly and I was crying out to God to make it stop. Then one day God showed me the reason why I was sex dreaming was because of the content I was on face-book I decided to delete my face-book completely but for others maybe you can just delete those facebook friends and friend only people who are pure with their content and ban those content from your page if that works for you. If all fails just abstain from certain websites like I did. I opened a door for the devil to give me those sex dreams and I found out certain speech on a television show was encouraging me to have sex thoughts I didn't want even though it wasn't a sexual show certain content wasn't good for me to hear. So I closed the doors (sins) that I had opened that gave the devil rights to feed my mind and heart with things unlike God. I fasted I prayed I soaked in the Word and I waited and just as before they were gone within a week apporx.! I'm so thankful to God that if you put your trust in Jesus He will set you free! He will lead you and give you the POWER to resist abstain and obey! 2 years of freedom lets GO!!!!!!!! I want to be more changed

3. !God find more wickedness within me and set me free I want all of it to Go Lord filll me up with Just you I dont want what this sinful nature and world has to offer me theirs more work to be done in me. just fill me up with YOU!
That's a very encouraging testimony, I'm sure all believers have a similar battle to yours with lust.

As Gods people, we all have to deal with the three enemies. 1. Our old sin nature. 2. The Devil and his Demons. 3 The world, with all of it's treachery and danger.

Without God's help we would be overcome by all of these, since each one is more powerful then we are. Our old sin nature will continue to cry out for it's fill of lust, but God will always provide an escape. The Devil will try everything to temp us to sin, the world will promise sex, riches and fame.

It's great to hear that you've put your trust in the Lord, to keep you from stumbling. But if you do happen stumble, please repent quickly. It's dangerous to put off repenting until tomorrow, the enemy will lie and tell you that your not worthy to be a child of god. He will accuse you of hypocrisy and every other negative thing in an attempt to convince you of being unworthy to approach God in repentance and faith.

We are the most vulnerable, when we feel safe. We tend to let our guard down, after a while and that's when the enemy sneaks back in. The Devil knows our weaknesses, all he needs is a small foothold and he will quickly gain more ground. He never sleeps, so we need to be on our guard as if there was a hungry lion roaming around.

Upvote 0

Joy Lawrence

Oct 19, 2020
Abuja
✟15,904.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
This is wonderful, I have been battling with lust myself,i asked God to forgive me,prayed and fasted but eventually went back to the same sin.. I felt very bad and guilty after a while and tried to be logical about why even after praying and fasting I fell in the trap. That's when I realized that it's not just by praying, I had to cut off many things like avoiding some friends, what I watch, music I listen to,not being in a situation where I will fall..for me relationships have always been a medium that fueled my lust. So I did away with that too and replaced it by reading about the word of God, Christian books and the rest. I'm happy I took this step and pray that God keeps seeing me through and fight my battles Amen

Upvote 0

Psalm 27

Aug 21, 2020
Uk
✟117,243.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private

Glory to The Lord. Halleluia!
I too have been delivered from inappropriate content, ‘submit to The Lord, resist the devil and he will flee’
Numbers 6:24-26

Upvote 0

Psalm 27

Aug 21, 2020
Uk
✟117,243.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private

I was delivered if smoking, but ended up on an e-cig. Could you please pray for my deliverance from it? it’s worse than the inappropriate contentography for me.

Upvote 0