• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

inappropriate content: Human Trafficking at Your Finger Tips

Nick Moser

Apr 13, 2018
Reno, NV
✟40,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Crazy how people can be so ignorant. Human trafficking is a big deal nowadays but you're too obsessed watching inappropriate content that you don't even realize ! 27 million of men,women and children are being held as slaved today. 99% of victims are not rescued. 2 million children are exploited in the global sex trade included inappropriate contentography. This video is not about Christianity. It's about awareness. Know that when you're watching inappropriate content you may help an organization who is for human trafficking. Stop being ignorant and start doing some good research about it !

Caliban

Jul 18, 2018
California
✟46,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Married
People are not going to stop watching inappropriate content online. It is an intractable part of contemporary life. It is best to approach this problem by ensuring these websites have stronger vetting processes so that people violating the law and victimizing women (and men) cannot profit from such sites. Trying to convince people from accessing inappropriate content is not a practical winning strategy.

Upvote 0

section9+1

Mar 12, 2017
US
✟81,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not doubt what you say is true. I don't see too much happening about it. It seems more fashionable to be distressed over injustices 150+ years old. Forget the exploited girls and go find a dusty old statue to tear down. That's what I call serving justice.

Upvote 0

Caliban

Jul 18, 2018
California
✟46,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Married
I do not doubt what you say is true. I don't see too much happening about it. It seems more fashionable to be distressed over injustices 150+ years old. Forget the exploited girls and go find a dusty old statue to tear down. That's what I call serving justice.
Remember, people can walk and chew gum. It's not as if we have to pick one fight at a time.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is better to heed the teachings of the apostles. What apostle Paul have said :

For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. -Romans 8:5
For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. -Romans 8:6

Many do not know that by thinking or watching inappropriate content that they alienate God and make God their enemies.

And you, who once were alienated and HOSTILE in MIND, DOING EVIL DEEDS, -Colossians 1:21

he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before him, -Colossians 1:22

Upvote 0