• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

inappropriate content and Demons ?

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟579,764.00
Faith
Christian
"What Satan doesn't show people is where the road leads. Satan doesn't show us the skeletons rotting in his prison of addiction and suffering. The road to Hell is always paved with good intentions."

Quote from below link

inappropriate contentography is a Sin! ... a woeful curse upon America!

I almost saw something in a dream. I felt a evil spirit asking for my soul while I lay in my bed before I slept. I never slept and dreamed because I was afraid but if I did God could have made the matter more clearer to me as he designed dreams to remove hinderances from clarity and deep thinking if you wake up to remember. I wanted to dream but I don't know if I would wake up

I felt I would wake up to how far I have united with the devil and that the inappropriate content industry was supported by evil spirits so that the inappropriate contentstars actually don't care for your soul because they are demon possessed

I thought inappropriate contentstars may not care if you go to hell. I think this is because they are part time demon possessed and the devils do not care. Judas because of a sin of greed became demon possessed. I know it may be a wild assumption. But I think they may want to get out of the industry but devils make it hard. Therefore jesus ministry was to cast out devils. But we must not go to them but they must come to the church or safe areas

I know it sounds psychotic to suggest demon possession but satan is called the god of this world therefore he makes people serve him and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one. Jesus calls him the ruler of this world

I have thought demons may know the thoughts other demons plant in our minds so a person who is demon possessed can know what satan is trying to put in my mind but mind reading belongs only to Jesus unless demons can do this but only jesus can read the thoughts of a person not caused by demons. The demon possessed person still has some free will and has no memory of our thoughts when he is not possessed because God does not allow him always possessed that he may have free will unless it is severe he only remembers some things

If that is true Satan can use this to create inappropriate content to be exactly what will make you come more

Demons don't obviously possess people unless it is severe.

Could it be why some people cut ?

But I used to want to cut but never did when I was first depressed after high school

However to suggest they are demon possessed when they are not and there are some that are not may drive people further away from Christ

Last edited:

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟579,764.00
Faith
Christian
This verse shows satan has a part in our temptations and his goal is to destroy people

1 Peter 5:8-11
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Upvote 0