Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK - SNP
I posted a link that show many Catholics find what the Pope is doing with the Muslims is offending. I was simply hoping to get some clarification. I'm sorry you found that to be offensive.
Was the link to The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia website a link to a Catholic source ?

Did the link show the views of any Catholics ?

Did you have to post a link showing a doctored photo of Pope Francis with ISIS terrorists in the background ?

Did you have to post a link to an article which began with pejorative comments about the Holy Father ?

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
While the World speaks of the brotherhood of all mankind we need to remember the words of our Lord
To claim that we are all brothers is a lie because Christ himself said that some are the spiritual children of the Devil
John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Luke 10:16
The one who listens to you listens to Me, and the one who rejects you rejects Me; and he who rejects Me rejects the One who sent Me.

Upvote 0