Pope of Rome vs Historic Protestants

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nanopants

The following is the text of the Jesuit Extreme Oath of Induction as recorded in the Journals of the 62nd Congress, 3rd Session, of the United States Congressional Record (House Calendar No. 397, Report No. 1523, 15 February, 1913, pp. 3215-3216), from which it was subsequently torn out. The Oath is also quoted by Charles Didier in his book Subterranean Rome (New York, 1843), translated from the French original. Dr. Alberto Rivera, who escaped from the Jesuit Order in 1967, confirms that the induction ceremony and the text of the Jesuit Oath which he took were identical to what we have cited below...EIPS - The Jesuit Oath Exposed

Is this credible enough for you? I know it won't be because you'll just cover your ears and go bla bla bla bla

Well, you know, entertaining slander against a believer would be a very serious sin if you're wrong. Spreading it would be much worse.

As for the document you linked here, only two sources are listed: the translator Charles A. Didier, a Mormon, and Alberto Rivera, who appears to have been someone who may be less than reputable.

I'd say those are some high stakes to be throwing around something so damning as if it were nothing.

Upvote 0

Rev Randy

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Aug 14, 2012
Florida,USA
✟25,153.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Now a Jesuit is pope and the first he did was go to St Mary's cathedral in Rome and present flowers to Mary at her shrine, then asked for a blessing by the priest who has claimed to see visions of Mary in Medjugorje.

He is affirming the false doctrine of Marion worship. Mary was blessed but she is not in heaven and she is not to receive our prayers.
Perhaps it would be more productive to root out evil among your own.

Upvote 0

jamesonofthunder

Feb 6, 2010
✟741.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
"The question has been asked, Do you not believe that we should pray to the dead apostles and saints? No; for this would teach for doctrine not a “Thus saith the Lord,” but the “thus saith” of the man of sin, “the son of perdition; who opposeth himself above all that is called God or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.”—Manuscript 163, 1897, 8, 9. (“The Third Angel’s Message,” December 17, 1897.) {5MR 103.1}

This is a true prophet of God for these days. Thank you heavenly Father for the teachings of Mrs Ellen White, who was in perfect harmony with your Holy word. Amen.

Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now a Jesuit is pope and the first he did was go to St Mary's cathedral in Rome and present flowers to Mary at her shrine, then asked for a blessing by the priest who has claimed to see visions of Mary in Medjugorje.

He is affirming the false doctrine of Marion worship. Mary was blessed but she is not in heaven and she is not to receive our prayers.

While I disagree and believe she is in heaven, I do agree she doesn't hear any prayers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.