Pope Francis calls for ‘global governance’ and ‘universal vaccines’ in letter to globalist financial

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,664,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...summit

There remains an urgent need for a global plan that can create new or regenerate existing institutions, particularly those of global governance, and help to build a new network of international relations for advancing the integral human development of all peoples.'

VATICAN CITY, April 8, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Pope Francis has addressed the World Bank and International Monetary Fund at their spring meeting, calling for “global governance” in light of COVID-19, strongly advocating for universal vaccines, and bemoaning the “ecological debt” which is owed to “nature itself.”

His letter is the latest in a series of recent acts in which Francis has aligned himself with global corporations committed to anti-Catholic agendas.

The letter was delivered via Peter Cardinal Turkson, Prefect of the Holy See’s Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development, to the spring 2021 meeting between the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which is currently being held online from April 5 - 11.

Dated April 4, the letter mentioned God just once, in the final line.

Instead, Francis focussed on calling for a system of global government which would implement a new societal order upon the world, based upon climate change policies and universal vaccination.

Global governance’

Continued below.
Pope Francis calls for ‘global governance’ and ‘universal vaccines’ in letter to globalist financial summit

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,928,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I'm glad that you said something @Fenwick, because I'm not sure what Roman Catholics teach about the one-world government/one-world currency that is prophesied in Daniel and Revelation.

I don't believe that Pope Francis (in particular) or the papacy (in general) is the Anti-Christ/Beast, but every time a world leader (like Pope Francis or President George H. Bush) starts to promote the idea of a global government/new world order, etc., I sit up and take notice.

BTW, what does the RCC (basically) teach about such end-times things?

Thanks!

--David

Upvote 0