Visit site
✟558,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
TO all it should come as no surprise the pope is for univeralism. so is trump who sat under Vincent noram peal, a known universalist
so was Obama. it seems like this is where the whole world will meet for peace OF course its of satanbut watch this next video peace B real closely and remember GOD aint in all religions , in fact HE hates that concept as he told the jews.............do not worship their gods.

But I see one main leader who is doing just this , as are others
..man he seems so familiar who is this man.............we better all flee this fast.

Yet another person who has NO IDEA what Patristic Universalism is.

Why don't you folks do some reading about it before you come in here and make utterly foolish statements?

• Agree
Reactions: Kerensa
Upvote 0

Light of the East

I'm Just a Singer in an OCA Choir
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Light of the East

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
This is hard to believe. I read Pope Francis is appointing Ladaria Ferrer, a Jesuit, to the position. Pope Francis is a Jesuit. The founder of the Jesuits was extremely prejudiced against Protestants. People are not allowed to receive communion unless they are confirmed Catholic. The Catholics have been holding to a doctrine that salvation is offered through the Catholic Church alone (Extra ecclesiam nulla salus). There is a Roman bias that the Catholic Church is the church with a lineage traced back to the apostles. My mother was told that if she wanted to go to heaven, she should attend Mass.

Universalism is something like the preacher gets up and tells the congregation, "You are all going to heaven. Jesus paid the price on the cross. You debt has been paid. Your sins are forgiven. He is your sacrifice." It is not that easy. Jesus taught, "Many are called, but few are chosen." God will keep the good and cut off the bad; like a vine pruner cuts the unproductive branches and keeps the productive branches.

That isn't Patristic Universalism either. Lots of people yapping here. Lots of ignorant statements being made.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Light of the East

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It seems churlish to contend that Francis is in the wrong for promoting interfaith dialogue.

The only proper Interfaith dialogue is this: Where do I go to join the RCIA class?

• Agree
Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0

Light of the East

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, this pope is pretty scary...

The "god" of Calvinism is pretty scary. What kind of monster creates sentient human beings, foreknowing that they would fall into sin, with the view of tormenting them eternally? And choosing to do it. That sounds more like Zeus than Jesus.

Upvote 0

Light of the East

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Someone needs to start a thread titled how do you know you in a cult.
a hint
WHEN YOUR LEADER CONTRADICTS JESUS or HIS SAYINGS
and one just keeps following their leader as though he is infalliable

You mean when some drooling-on-his-shoes Tennessee Windsucker gets up in front of a crowd of folks on a Sunday morning and denies that Jesus ever taught "This IS my Body. This IS my Blood." When he gives out crackers and Welch's grape juice instead of the bread and wine that the Church has used for 2,000 years? When he says "This hain't the real Body and Blood of Jaaaayzuz, just a memorial meal"

You mean that kind of leader contradiction?

Even though paul even said..test all . THAT is a sure sign one follows men not Christ
when they stay with their leader who contradicts Christ . THAT sums up who we follow.

Upvote 0

Light of the East

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Well my mission here is done . IF one wont hear I move on fast.

Jesus said for us to listen to the Church, which is the "pillar and ground of truth."

Your thoughts do not carry that kind of biblical weight.

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,241,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
The "god" of Calvinism is pretty scary. What kind of monster creates sentient human beings, foreknowing that they would fall into sin, with the view of tormenting them eternally? And choosing to do it. That sounds more like Zeus than Jesus.
Or Loki

1600.jpg

Reactions: Kerensa
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Well friend, you are entitled to your opinion.

And neither of you has posted anything that suffices as evidence that his statements are true.
We are all entitled to our opinions.
But that does not change anything that has been said, which is not a matter of opinion but a matter of fact.

As it stands now, your accusation against Albion that he was spewing anti-Catholic BS is unsubstantiated by any subsequent facts , and is thereby relegated to the dung pile along with your persecution complex.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeaceB

Apr 20, 2017
Arlington
✟37,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
We are all entitled to our opinions.
But that does not change anything that has been said, which is not a matter of opinion but a matter of fact.

As it stands now, your accusation against Albion that he was spewing anti-Catholic BS is unsubstantiated by any subsequent facts , and is thereby relegated to the dung pile along with your persecution complex.
OK. Fine. You think I have a persecution complex and that my accusation against him is false. I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

That still doesn't change the fact that what he wrote is BS, and is unsubstantiated. So you can relegate that and your comments to the dung pile as well.

Have a nice night.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Someone needs to start a thread titled how do you know you in a cult.
a hint
WHEN YOUR LEADER CONTRADICTS JESUS or HIS SAYINGS
and one just keeps following their leader as though he is infalliable

You mean when some drooling-on-his-shoes Tennessee Windsucker gets up in front of a crowd of folks on a Sunday morning and denies that Jesus ever taught "This IS my Body. This IS my Blood." When he gives out crackers and Welch's grape juice instead of the bread and wine that the Church has used for 2,000 years? When he says "This hain't the real Body and Blood of Jaaaayzuz, just a memorial meal"

You mean that kind of leader contradiction?

Even though paul even said..test all . THAT is a sure sign one follows men not Christ
when they stay with their leader who contradicts Christ . THAT sums up who we follow.
I mean all cults. Yeah I don't discriminate.............most all have fallen bad. real bad.
Soon all denominations will unite under interfaith. ALL. only the few who resist the dung pile lie
and follow only Christ wont. watch for it. more and more denominations, even mormons
even prosperitiy gospel preachers , even emergent church will come home to ROME
and not just them, muslims, buddists , you name it rome will claim it.
all we go under the false peace and those who don't will be seen as haters.
Oh well. I have CHRIST he is all I need and I will keep warning out against
the most wicked of all religions ever created.........INTERFAITH .

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
MY SHEEP hear MY Voice , said our LORD and any voice contrary they wont follow but flee.
Jesus bled for me, for all , his lambs will not save their lives , no they will die for his righteous gospel.
HE IS THE ONLY WAY and all others religions of satan. That will be my cry
no matter how much it offends or divides , forget world peace.
I embrace the peace that only those in Christ will. the reconciliation of man to GOD.
aint in any other religion. So be it if I die............JESUS conquered death
I just pray forgivness for my haters and persecutors.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
OK. Fine. You think I have a persecution complex and that my accusation against him is false. I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

That still doesn't change the fact that what he wrote is BS, and is unsubstantiated. So you can relegate that and your comments to the dung pile as well.

Have a nice night.
Of course I will have a nice night. That does not change the fact that you have failed to make your case that anything that Albion said is false. It was up to you to prove that the facts were on your side, and you have not bothered to do so.
If the fact were on your side, it would have been relatively easy for you to do so. It is not as if Albion left us with a thesis. He left us with a comment or two. All that it would have taken was a comment or two to demonstrate that he was spouting lies and operating from anti-Catholic bigotry.
That is the kind of thing that I want to disavow myself from every time I see it raise its ugly head.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I truly believe that what has happened is that the light has been in the world long enough now that man has had the chance to perceive it better than ever. And what this means is that, as a whole, the Church knows the nature and will of God better than ever, meaning it has a clearer understanding of the gospel than ever before.

Now this doesn't mean that we know what percentage of humankind will go to heaven and what percentage to hell. It just means that we have a greater understanding of God's love: of the profound, elaborate depth of this love for man, and of His will that none should perish. From there we can better understand the extent of His mercy-that in judging by the heart He's not going to torment someone, who's, say, lived an otherwise good life in service of others at times, eternally, just because they didn't know Him so perfectly because they didn't know Christ. Christ still provides the way, by accomplishing reconciliation between God and those men who do the best they can with whatever they're given.

Jesus came to reveal the Father-and overall we know Him better now. And the
Church will know Him even better as time goes on, perceiving and embracing the light more fully even as darkness continues to grow in our world at the same time. And that's the simple truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Here is the simple truth . For all who end up at the lake of fire.
it never had to be that end for them. I was far worst than most
God changed the worst when he changed me. That alone only confirms
He don't desire a single soul to perish.
Now flee satans interfaith. and embrace Christ amen.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I believe that what ight has been in the world long enough now that man has had the chance to perceive it better than ever. And what this means is that, as a whole, the Church knows the nature and will of God better than ever, meaning it has a clearer understanding of the gospel than ever before.

Now this doesn't mean that we know what percentage of humankind will go to heaven and what percentage to hell. It just means that we have a greater understanding of God's love: of the profound, elaborate depth of this love for man, and of His will that none should perish. From there we can better understand the extent of His mercy-that in judging by the heart He's not going to torment someone, who's, say, lived an otherwise good life in service at times of others, eternally, just because they didn't know Him so perfectly because they didn't know Christ. Christ still provides the way, by accomplishing reconciliation between God and those men who do the best they can with whatever they're given.

Jesus came to reveal the Father-and overall we know Him better now.
Sure am glad pual and others knew HOW serious it was that man needed to know CHRIST to be saved.
THEY turned the world upside down reaching as many as they could , going all over cities
being persecuted , tormented , killed , but OH true love sure desires none to perish
it preaches JESUS and HIM alone. this generation believes anything
so it can sleep better at night, for its lack of preaching JESUS as the only way.
Well , paul sure made one thing clear , he is free from the blood of men cause he warned men.
Not so much with the mindset of today. My advice , start afresh in Christ
read ONLY the bible and pray for strength daily to speak as we should
and reach the lost as we ought. Interfaith is of satan and I shun its concepts to hell.
And because I love all , I warn all.

Upvote 0

PeaceB

Apr 20, 2017
Arlington
✟37,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Of course I will have a nice night. That does not change the fact that you have failed to make your case that anything that Albion said is false. It was up to you to prove that the facts were on your side, and you have not bothered to do so.
If the fact were on your side, it would have been relatively easy for you to do so. It is not as if Albion left us with a thesis. He left us with a comment or two. All that it would have taken was a comment or two to demonstrate that he was spouting lies and operating from anti-Catholic bigotry.
That is the kind of thing that I want to disavow myself from every time I see it raise its ugly head.
He made the assertion that "The church has been going down that road for at least a decade now. When the great majority of members have absorbed the idea that a good pagan who never hear of Christ but tries to do his best according to his own religion is going to be saved . . ."

I said that his assertion was BS. The person who asserts something as true has the burden of proof. He made the assertion, so he carries the burden of proof to establish that it is true. And the statement is BS as far as I and others are concerned until he proves otherwise.

Now, can I prove that the motivation behind his statement is because of his anti-Catholic bias? No. I cannot prove that. My opinion is based primarily on his long history of writing false things about the Church in this forum. And if you think that my accusation is BS, or that I have a persecution complex, I am perfectly fine with that. You can disavow away to your heart's content, because I did not ask for your approval nor do I need it.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
He made the assertion that "The church has been going down that road for at least a decade now. When the great majority of members have absorbed the idea that a good pagan who never hear of Christ but tries to do his best according to his own religion is going to be saved . . ."

I said that his assertion was BS. The person who asserts something as true has the burden of proof. He made the assertion, so he carries the burden of proof to establish that it is true. And the statement is BS as far as I and others are concerned until he proves otherwise.

Now, can I prove that the motivation behind his statement is because of his anti-Catholic bias? No. I cannot prove that. My opinion is based primarily on his long history of writing false things about the Church in this forum. And if you think that my accusation is BS, or that I have a persecution complex, I am perfectly fine with that. You can disavow away to your heart's content, because I did not ask for your approval nor do I need it.
HE said only for a decade. they been kissing korans and blowing peace pipes to many gods
for world peace for at least that long. I don't kiss the devils calf of interfaith for anything.
KISS the SON lest he be angry , shun the golden calf of interfaith right to the dung hill it is.
I hope this encourages us all and reminds us JESUS is the ONLY WAY and all other gods
false and of utter darkness. Praise the LORD peoples praise the LORD alone for HE alone is worthy.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.