Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pope cancels second day of engagements after falling ill

From the article: "
Concern over the Pope's well-being circulated on social media after he was seen coughing and blowing his nose during Ash Wednesday celebrations, in which he greeted people without wearing a mask.

On Sunday, he mingled with 40,000 faithful in Bari, hugging and kissing people in the crowd after expressing support for those infected by coronavirus, the health workers treating them and the civil authorities responding to the worsening outbreak."

----

I'm hoping he didn't catch coronavirus, but there's a good chance he did. He was just trying to do the right thing, and show support for the sick.

If he does have it, a whole lot of Cardinals and other personnel at the Vatican will also catch it. This could lead to a massive upheaval in the Catholic Church.

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Vatican is said to have the highest number of Iranian ambassadors of any nation, and we know what's happening to the Iranian leadership right now.

I'm not willing to speculate about Catholic upheaval or the outcome of the Pope's illness. I like to think he'll get better in a day or two and all will return to normal.

Upvote 0