Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
No, what I called nonsense was your claim that the Democrats actually wanted her despite their rejection of her during the primaries.

Oh, that helps. You are saying that Kamala Harris bombed during the Democratic Party primaries--which is what I had written--and then she was selected by the Party's bigwigs to be the Vice-Presidential nominee, the proverbial 'heartbeat away from the President,' because hardly anyone in leadership in the Party wanted her there.

Thanks.
o_O

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Oh, that helps. You are saying that Kamala Harris bombed during the Democratic Party primaries--which is what I had written--and then she was selected by the Party's bigwigs to be the Vice-Presidential nominee, the proverbial 'heartbeat away from the President,' because hardly anyone in leadership in the Party wanted her there.

Thanks.
o_O
Of course, that a woman of color would help balance the "old white guy" look of the ticket and help bring the left side of the party on board counts for nothing. It's got to be a sinister left-wing conspiracy to take over the country.

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Thanks.
o_O
So, what you're saying is that the Democrats wanted Harris so badly they didn't fund her campaign and voted against her to be the presidential nominee....uh-huh, yeah, that makes no sense.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
So, what you're saying is that the Democrats wanted Harris so badly they didn't fund her campaign and voted against her to be the presidential nominee....uh-huh, yeah, that makes no sense.

Perhaps if you were actually describing my view of the matter it would make more sense to you. There is no reason to think that when the field of candidates consisted of twenty or so men and women, that Harris was going to be getting the lion's share of the backing. There was nothing about her that would ever recommend it.

BUT once the field has been winnowed to ONE, Biden, the agreed-upon front man, all that changed.

I shouldn't have to explain this further because it is a process that occurs in both parties in almost every presidential election year, unless an incumbent is being renominated.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

Now you get it! Now you see how these Liberal Hollywood Elitist Globalists use reverse psychology to make the sheeple believe their insidious lies! Trump won! Tell the World!

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps if you were actually describing my view of the matter it would make more sense to you. There is no reason to think that when the field of candidates consisted of twenty or so men and women, that Harris was going to be getting the lion's share of the backing. There was nothing about her that would ever recommend it.

BUT once the field has been winnowed to ONE, Biden, the agreed-upon front man, all that changed.

I shouldn't have to explain this further because it is a process that occurs in both parties in almost every presidential election year, unless an incumbent is being renominated.
So what you’re saying is that you concede that Biden was elected to be the actual president.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Getting back to the pop quiz for the Congresscritters, some of Trump's finest pals are helping to find them some study buddies who know the right answer.

Eqnp6o4UYAAovFM

EqnyMkUUcAIJUHP

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ce936c-4ab6-11eb-839a-cf4ba7b7c48c_story.html

Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) appears to be getting ready to give Republicans in Congress a pop quiz on January 6th with just one question:

“Will Trump be relevant to the Republican Party in 2/4/6 years?”

Get it wrong and they will be throttled in any future campaign for being a RINO or a Trump lackey depending on how history unfolds.
Well, they are basically putting up a show of hands for who in the Republican party is willing to discard all of the American people's votes and to allow themselves instead to vote for the next president, which would obviously be a Republican.

They are saying that they don't care in the least about having a democratic country.

So, the danger is, If ever in the future you have a Republican president going for a second term, and if the Republican party controls both the House and the Senate, then you don't even need to bother with an election.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You dismiss the fact that God is in control, no political party. He can make anything happen. He can move hearts, convict souls, even cause death or destruction. Look at that "sure thing" of Bill Clinton's wife getting the vote in the previous election.

"Justice" regarding a fair and just resolution in the wake of all of the election fraud and errors of this current election: Trump/Biden.

No, it is the left who will go nuts. Just watch.
God appears to have voted for Biden.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Other than their 143 Chinese suppliers, who cares what those smelly Wal Mart people think?

Looking at Twitter... quite a lot of people, despite Walmart's apology and explanation that one of their social media staff goofed. #BoycottWalmart
I suppose Senator Hawley can be forgiven for responding since it was his OP that started it all.

As for Parler... well the People of Parler seem to really have it in for the People of Walmart.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Looking at Twitter... quite a lot of people, despite Walmart's apology and explanation that one of their social media staff goofed. #BoycottWalmart
I suppose Senator Hawley can be forgiven for responding since it was his OP that started it all.

As for Parler... well the People of Parler seem to really have it in for the People of Walmart.

Don't know anything about Parler or how it relates to this topic but Walmart is certainly going to be glad when Trump leaves. When one is totally dependent upon China for one's success one is not likely to be a fan of the person that opposes Chinese interests. It is funny how so many people that have lambasted Walmart for not paying a living wage and for growing fat on slave labor abroad and slave wages domestically suddenly are Walmart cheerleaders. Trump hate outweighs all other considerations I guess. I expect China and Walmart are going to be very pleased with their new President.

• Agree
Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
It is funny how so many people that have lambasted Walmart for not paying a living wage and for growing fat on slave labor abroad and slave wages domestically suddenly are Walmart cheerleaders.

I think you're misreading the situation. Delusional Trump supporters have been angered. Walmart is being boycotted. It's a win-win for me. I only feel sorry for the social media staffer who presumably got canned.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think you're misreading the situation. Delusional Trump supporters have been angered. Walmart is being boycotted. It's a win-win for me. I only feel sorry for the social media staffer who presumably got canned.

I think I read the situation quite accurately. There is no reason to believe a staffer chosen to do posting for the company, that is familiar with the company environment, would post something on the corporate web site that was not representative of Walmart's corporate attitude. Of course they don't want their customers to be aware of that attitude even though they seem to , like those in the Washington bureaucracy, regard those customers with little respect.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
God appears to have voted for Biden.

Wait a minute... what state is God registered in?

We might have finally found some actual election fraud!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

God moved to Georgia. But don’t tell Texas. He did not think He needed permission.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I would think, since God is omnipresent, that he would be registered and would have voted in every state. ;)

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I think I read the situation quite accurately. There is no reason to believe a staffer chosen to do posting for the company, that is familiar with the company environment, would post something on the corporate web site that was not representative of Walmart's corporate attitude. Of course they don't want their customers to be aware of that attitude even though they seem to , like those in the Washington bureaucracy, regard those customers with little respect.
When the Biden administration eliminates the China tariffs in place now, the Right will scream, “we told you that Joe was ‘in-the-bag’ for China! See!?”
That this development works to American consumers favor will be downplayed.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,113.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And there’s no way the vote will make any difference..

As you have indicated, the vote by individual Republicans will make a lot of difference. Their vote may determine whether Trump funds someone to run against them, or at very least how much Trump supports or opposes them. A vote against democracy will pi$$ off McConnell, not good if a senator wants much influence in the Senate. Such a vote might hurt them in a general election.

Upvote 0