loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Polygraph Machine To Give Rebuttal To President's Trump Address
There was uncertainly at first over who would get the honor, though it has now been confirmed that a polygraph machine will be giving the Democratic rebuttal.

Originally the rebuttal time was to be shared with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, until the polygraph machine made it clear it would need all the time that was allotted to express everything it expected to have to say.
tulc(thinks this is a good call) :oldthumbsup:

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Kerensa

Apr 20, 2017
Kent
✟95,891.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Now there's a thought...

N8mcVfB.jpg

(apologies for posting the above without attribution — I haven't been able to find out who drew it and where originally)

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Now there's a thought...

N8mcVfB.jpg

(apologies for posting the above without attribution — I haven't been able to find out who drew it and where originally)
Shut off the polygraph, he will kill us all!

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps Trump is just mocking/parodying other politicians, i.e. "You can keep your doctor." He also might be doing it just to drive the Dems and the press nuts (if so it seems to be working).

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps Trump is just mocking/parodying other politicians,
uhmmm...if so he's managing to do it by lying pretty much every time his lips move or he tweets something. Because to me? That doesn't sound like a parody, that sounds more like a liar who really thinks everyone believes his lies. :sorry:

i.e. "You can keep your doctor."
It's kind of adorable that you brought a thread last posted in on Jan 8th back to the front page just so you could bring up President Obama again. I understand though, it's pretty common now a days to miss President Obama and those complete sentences he used when he talked. ;)

He also might be doing it just to drive the Dems and the press nuts (if so it seems to be working).
Or (and what I'm pretty sure is the case) he simply has no idea what he's doing and his base tends to mistake his obvious inability to do his job as some sort of new reality tv show he's hosting? :scratch:
tulc(just a thought) :wave:

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
uhmmm...if so he's managing to do it by lying pretty much every time his lips move or he tweets something. Because to me? That doesn't sound like a parody, that sounds more like a liar who really thinks everyone believes his lies. :sorry:

It's kind of adorable that you brought a thread last posted in on Jan 8th back to the front page just so you could bring up President Obama again. I understand though, it's pretty common now a days to miss President Obama and those complete sentences he used when he talked. ;)

Or (and what I'm pretty sure is the case) he simply has no idea what he's doing and his base tends to mistake his obvious inability to do his job as some sort of new reality tv show he's hosting? :scratch:
tulc(just a thought) :wave:

Regardless of reckless rhetoric he's got the main points right.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Regardless of reckless rhetoric he's got the main points right.
Seriously? I'm pretty sure his main, well actually his only point really, is: "What will get the most applause at my next ego inflating rally?". :wave: That's probably why he still has his fans chant "Lock Her Up!" Instead of them yelling "MEXICO!" when he'd ask "Who's going to pay for the wall?". :wave:
tulc(found that "got the main points right." line was actually laugh out loud funny) :ahah:

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Seriously? I'm pretty sure his main, well actually his only point really, is: "What will get the most applause at my next ego inflating rally?". :wave: That's probably why he still has his fans chant "Lock Her Up!" Instead of them yelling "MEXICO!" when he'd ask "Who's going to pay for the wall?". :wave:
tulc(found that "got the main points right." line was actually laugh out loud funny) :ahah:

I'm guessing the main points escaped your notice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm guessing the main points escaped your notice.
I think the main point of the OP was: "President Trump lies. A lot." So, no, pretty sure that didn't escape my notice. :wave:
tulc(is fully aware President Trump lies a lot) :)

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think the main point of the OP was: "President Trump lies. A lot." So, no, pretty sure that didn't escape my notice. :wave:
tulc(is fully aware President Trump lies a lot) :)

I chalk most of it up to hyperbole. I'm sure people took away many different things from it.

Upvote 0