SyntheticPaper

the best mono-thingie guy there ever was
Mar 30, 2011
✟20,331.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yep, I was and if anything that was my preferred punishment. You know that episode of the Simpsons where Bart is doing all the bad stuff and finally Homer tells Bart that he isn't allowed to ever see the Itchy and Scratchy movie so Bart pretty much begs to be spanked instead? Yeah, that's how my brain worked too. I didn't get beat or anything, it was just like a quick whack (which never really hurt much anyway) and I went on with my life … as opposed to not getting to go somewhere I wanted to go, do something I wanted to do, or watch something I wanted to see on tv? I much preferred to just get spanked and move on with my life.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, hand, belt and anything with in arms reach if not by the other 2

I deserved it and will do the same to my kids for the same reasons it was done to me, if I have a kid(s) they will likely be just as evil as I was. If not then I won't have to unleash the belt or hand.

Upvote 0

GOD is LOVE is GOD

Smile at your enemies.. it confuses them...
Jan 11, 2012
Visalia, CA
✟8,059.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I voted for spanked even though I was spanked only a few times...

My parents weren't really around to spank... or to parent for that matter, LOL!

But, as a parent now, I spank when it is appropriate. And, I am ALWAYS around to parent!

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yep, I got spanked as a kid. Deserved it to being as "wild" as I got. Although, it really didn't happen much. Just when me and my sister would fight and get into trouble. It was never in a violent way, though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.