Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Now that Obama has been re-elected...no way cares about politics or are you folks just depressed? God reigns, the Son shines, He wins in the end...have faith.
I'm disappointed in how some of the conservatives in the loyal opposition have thrown in the towel. But the election results were God's will, so I accept it.

Upvote 0

Calvinist Dark Lord

Apr 8, 2003
Near Pittsburgh, which is NOT in Scotland!
✟27,806.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm disappointed in how some of the conservatives in the loyal opposition have thrown in the towel. But the election results were God's will, so I accept it.
i have to tell you that i feel completely vindicated. The candidate i supported, who did NOT get either majour party nomination was correct...again!

The party that he was registered to did everything in their power --much of it against their own party rules-- to ensure that the voices of dissent were not heard.

The result was that yet another "Establishment" candidate was selected, and the mechanisms put into place so that nobody could possibly challenge the so-called 'wisdom' of the party elites in the future. In other words a system was put into place where a Ronald Reagan could never get nominated.

And the Establishment candidate lost when liberty minded voters either stayed home or supported a third party candidate. Rather than blame themselves for running yet another candidate who was unacceptable to the majourity of the American Voting Public, they blamed the liberty minded members --who they usually derided as an 'insignificant minority of trouble makers-- for 'stealing' votes from their weak candidate.

As for the other candidates, you had a guy who brought home his dead infant, and as a campaign issue wanted to do act 2 of the Meese Commission. Yet another candidate had a view of 'family values' that involved the daughters from his first wife testifying as to what a liar his second wife was when she spoke of the sexual misconduct of their father with the woman who became his third wife!

As i said above, i feel completely vindicated. Maybe the next time, that party establishment might want to treat the supporters of my particular candidate with more respect and courtesy...unless they enjoy losing elections.

Upvote 0