tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"If you're not a liberal at age 20 you have no heart, if not a conservative by age 30 you have no brain."
Well, being over 40 (almost 50 actually) I try and have both head and heart and I'm much more interested in kindness. The only thing that absolutly drives me to the attack is if I think someone is being treated badly.
tulc(nothing like being a Liberal and whitetrash to create internal conflict) ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rebellious1

Do You Know Jack?
May 3, 2004
✟15,145.00
Faith
Christian
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved

N&CE rule #1
Posting in N&CE:
  1. As this is News forums all posts should be related to News & Current Events.
Sounds like a political thread to me. Besides, what does it matter? I mean liberals versus conservatives is inconsequential (politically speaking) in a N&CE thread.

Unless of course you're one of the people that just has to bring politics into every conversation you have.

Know what I mean?

Upvote 0

jameseb

Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!
Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟116,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
rebellious1 said:
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved

N&CE rule #1
Posting in N&CE:
  1. As this is News forums all posts should be related to News & Current Events.
Sounds like a political thread to me. Besides, what does it matter? I mean liberals versus conservatives is inconsequential (politically speaking) in a N&CE thread.

Unless of course you're one of the people that just has to bring politics into every conversation you have.

Know what I mean?

Actually.....I have no idea what you mean. Of course, you could just be a wee bit sour over me since I haven't seen you post this kind of message in the other threads here that really don't pertain to N&CE either. Agenda perhaps? ;)

Upvote 0

alaurie

Welcome, Preston!!!
Feb 21, 2004
✟11,556.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
jameseb said:
Hehe, that reminds me of a saying that I've mentioned once or twice around here already.... "If you're not a liberal at age 20 you have no heart, if not a conservative by age 30 you have no brain." ;) I always thought that was cute.

Hello friend :wave:

Um, what about those of us (confused, lonely-no-box-to-live-in souls we are) who were very conservative at 20 - are now, much much older, slightly left-of-center and still vote Republican? :scratch: :o :confused:

:) Allye

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Um, what about those of us (confused, lonely-no-box-to-live-in souls we are) who were very conservative at 20 - are now, much much older, slightly left-of-center and still vote Republican?
You can join us Liberals if you like! We accept any left of center people with open arms!
tulc(still "winning" after all these days!) :cool:

Upvote 0

SuzQ

I'm.....Wonder Woman
Apr 8, 2004
Midwest
Visit site
✟11,417.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Allye said:
Um, what about those of us (confused, lonely-no-box-to-live-in souls we are) who were very conservative at 20 - are now, much much older, slightly left-of-center and still vote Republican?

Hi Allye, :wave:

Since I'm just the opposite of you (was very, very liberal in my early 20's, and now much, much more on the conservative side), I was wondering what made you become more "slightly" left of center? Don't worry, I won't "debate" your beliefs, I'm just curious is all, because I find that interesting. :)

Upvote 0

alaurie

Welcome, Preston!!!
Feb 21, 2004
✟11,556.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
tulc said:
You can join us Liberals if you like! We accept any left of center people with open arms!
tulc(still "winning" after all these days!) :cool:

If all Liberals were as much fun as you I might consider it :) - so long as I really wouldn't have to vote for Kerry!

Naw... just can't do it. Will have to stay liberal conservative - with conservative being the last word. Besides, I already voted. :pink:

Upvote 0