not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God gave me a dream about 2 days ago where the PNP a political party in Jamaica owns a supermarket. Is this an attempt to control food supply.

For Caracas housewife Anny Valero, today is grocery day — whether she likes it or not. Here's why: It's Monday, and if Valero doesn't go now, she'll have to wait four more days to buy food.

In Venezuela, government supermarkets sell price-controlled food, making them far cheaper than private stores. But Valero explains that people are allowed in state-run supermarkets just two days per week, based on their ID card numbers. The system is designed to prevent shoppers from buying more than they need and then reselling goods on the black market at a huge markup.

Venezuela is rich in oil, but now poor in just about everything else. Economic mismanagement combined with low oil prices and high inflation has created one of the world's most troubled economies. The government has stopped giving regular economic statistics, but many independent economists say inflation is now north of 100 percent annually.

The Nightmare Of Grocery Shopping In Venezuela

*** I also need to mention another area of concern. God has shown me that members of political parties becoming involved in the media in Jamaica is darkness. Simply put, political persons have gone into the media in Jamaica just to help propel their political party. That is their main objective and goal, influencing the media.