1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Polio found in NY sewage

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by WarriorAngel, Aug 15, 2022.

1. WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel I close my eyes and see you smile Supporter

+8,261
    Catholic
    Private
    NEW YORK (AP) — The virus that causes polio has been found in New York City’s wastewater in another sign that the disease, which hadn’t been seen in the U.S. in a decade, is quietly spreading among unvaccinated people, health officials said Friday.

Polio detected in NYC's sewage, suggesting virus circulating

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  2. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+15,650
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    It has also been found in London in the UK :(
    As a result parents are being urged to ensure that their children have been vaccinated

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  3. Petros2015

Petros2015 Well-Known Member

+3,838
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Marco?
    POLIO!

4. spicoli

spicoli ☩ Broman Catholic ☩

+11,140
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    Lol. Covid, Monkeypox, Polio... one begins to wonder if this is divine judgment on such a terrible place.

One can point to the natural reasons by a densely populated urban area like this would be a breeding ground for virulent outbreaks but I don't dismiss the fact that most cities are also breeding grounds for an abundance of sin as well: corruption, debauchery, greed, death...

5. WarriorAngel

+8,261
    Catholic
    Private
    I'm observing the blue states still eager about abortions. :scratch:

6. chevyontheriver

chevyontheriver Well-Known Member Supporter

+13,629
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    Eh, I don't get Kansas having a constitutional amendment on the ballot to even allow the state to regulate abortion and it lost double digit. Nebraska didn't have the votes in their legislature to limit abortion. Those are the reddest of red states. Polio? We deserve Ebola and Polio and antibiotic resistant bacteria and whatever that brand new thing coming out of Wuhan this month.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. spicoli

spicoli ☩ Broman Catholic ☩

+11,140
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    The way things have trended over the past couple of years I wouldn't be surprised if those are far off. Especially with the WEF, WHO, Communist China, and the EU all working together for some globalist agenda.

8. WarriorAngel

+8,261
    Catholic
    Private
    Going after our children with gender garbage and all kinds of pride parades...

Probably, but i hope not.