tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There doesn't seem to be any information about that. From what I can gather, Tulc is getting them from Killed By Police - 2017
Which is why I post a link in each of the posts, information is only good if people can check on it. :wave:

Of those, the only one I've found listed as unjustified was by an off duty police officer who killed his neighbor during an argument. Off-duty Chicago officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of neighbor
Again, this isn't really about who's "justified and who isn't" it's more about "How can you have an honest discussion if we don't even have an accurate count of how many people have been killed by US police?" until a few years ago people who asked couldn't find any source for that info. In fact, most people were told (including by the FBI) "Oh, about 400 people a year are killed by the police in America every year." Then people started keeping track for themselves the number actually turned out to be a lot more then that. On average in America US police kill 3 people a day.

Also worth noting is that so far, 8 cops have been killed while on duty:
Thanks, I've been there many times.
tulc(is going to need some more coffee soonish)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I not aware of any spamming rules here, you come across to me who are doing this to get his thread at the front page.
Ok. You could just ignore the thread if it bothers you.
tulc(wouldn't be offended if that happened) :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.