Police brutality when will it end?

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

OutOfPlace_Christian

Jun 4, 2016
South Africa
✟19,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think it will ever truly end. Evil still occurs in this world. Cruel people are still given a badge and a gun. It is all very sad. I was in tears. It was painful to watch the video. My heart grieves for the families of the two men (as a matter of fact...all the families that lost their loved ones because of police brutality). Oh my goodness...the poor little girl must be traumatized and the girlfriend as well. :(

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Basically,unjust ..legalized killings of a group of people.

2 black men died in almost the same day...one while a 4 year old was in the car..

When will it end?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/philando-castile-mom-cops-dying-son-article-1.2702328
For generations and more generations, this has been commonplace everywhere on earth,
on purpose, planned,
and includs the killing of thousands of people EVERY HOUR even as we "protected" so to speak post on the internet.

Upvote 0

Mudinyeri

May 4, 2016
Nebraska
✟11,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
For generations and more generations, this has been commonplace everywhere on earth,
on purpose, planned,
and includs the killing of thousands of people EVERY HOUR even as we "protected" so to speak post on the internet.

What I find intriguing is the level of outrage when the killer is white(ish) or carries a badge vs. when the killer (of a black person) is black. It's as if black people killing other black people is to be expected. A truly sad commentary on our society.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
A truly sad commentary on our society.
"This" is good then - to see that society is evil. Not just one part or another part. All of it, as written in Scripture. (Galatians and Ephesians in particular).

Reactions: Mudinyeri
Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't think it will ever truly end. Evil still occurs in this world. Cruel people are still given a badge and a gun. It is all very sad. I was in tears. It was painful to watch the video. My heart grieves for the families of the two men (as a matter of fact...all the families that lost their loved ones because of police brutality). Oh my goodness...the poor little girl must be traumatized and the girlfriend as well. :(
Yeah , I dont understand why you give someone like that a badge and a gun.. My lord. I said a prayer for the boy who lost his dad.. BC he'll need all the prayer he can get to carry him over.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yeah , I dont understand why you give someone like that a badge and a gun.. My lord. I said a prayer for the boy who lost his dad.. BC he'll need all the prayer he can get to carry him over.
Same (worldly) reasons they give all the lads in the military weapons....

They don't exactly heal people....

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What I find intriguing is the level of outrage when the killer is white(ish) or carries a badge vs. when the killer (of a black person) is black. It's as if black people killing other black people is to be expected. A truly sad commentary on our society.
I think the thing is this..no one talks about Asian on Asian crime, or Hispanic on Hispanic crime.. But it still happens..just BC people commit crimes within their own racial group doesn't give others the right to kill them as well. Black on black crime does not justify police brutality , never has never will. Other people of other races kill each other and you dont see cops killing them

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mudinyeri

May 4, 2016
Nebraska
✟11,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

I seriously doubt anyone making law enforcement hiring decisions ever thought, "This person is really cruel, will probably murder someone some day and create a public relations nightmare for our department ... let's hire him/her."

On the other hand, time spent on the street in virtual combat zones will eventually take its toll. Even the nicest person will experience a change in how they view society. I spent several years of my life making my living carrying a gun ... it can definitely remove any faith one might have had in humanity. Add to that the risk that you could lose your own life, not be able to go home to your own family and you develop an edge.

People who live in glass houses and have never experienced such a life should not throw stones.

Upvote 0

Mudinyeri

May 4, 2016
Nebraska
✟11,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think the thing is this..no one talks about Asian on Asian crime, or Hispanic on Hispanic crime.. But it still happens..just BC people commit crimes within their own racial group doesn't give others the right to kill them as well. Black on black crime does not justify police brutality , never has never will. Other people of other races kill each other and you dont see cops killing them

A. You missed my point entirely, and
B. Yes, they do.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
A. You missed my point entirely, and
B. Yes, they do.
No I didnt miss your point ( but it seems you missed mine entirely)and no..no they dont, not as much as they do black on black crimes...

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Other people of other races kill each other and you dont see cops killing them
Every day, yes, every day.....
But there's others who kill even more, every day....

That's how it is, that's how it will remain,
until God steps in....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I seriously doubt anyone making law enforcement hiring decisions ever thought, "This person is really cruel, will probably murder someone some day and create a public relations nightmare for our department ... let's hire him/her."

On the other hand, time spent on the street in virtual combat zones will eventually take its toll. Even the nicest person will experience a change in how they view society. I spent several years of my life making my living carrying a gun ... it can definitely remove any faith one might have had in humanity. Add to that the risk that you could lose your own life, not be able to go home to your own family and you develop an edge.

People who live in glass houses and have never experienced such a life should not throw stones.
Seeing police kill someone in cold daylight despite complying and being licensed to carry removes my faith in the police..

And my friend's girlfriend is in the academy and works along side some very prejudice people.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Every day, yes, every day.....
But there's others who kill even more, every day....

That's how it is, that's how it will remain,
until God steps in....
Others like who? I dont agree with that..and even if people did kill their own at a staggering rate it gives no one any right to join in and take their lives...

It would make you a monster to use that logic, all life is valuable to God and for someone to use that as a pass to kill a group of people..then god have mercy on your soul BC God is impartial and when you stand before him...

You'll stil have blood on your hands.

Upvote 0

Mudinyeri

May 4, 2016
Nebraska
✟11,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No I didnt miss your point ....

Yes. Yes, you did.

And your next reply ... sounds like a REO Speedwagon song ... Heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another ....

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Others like who? I dont agree with that..and even if people did kill their own at a staggering rate it gives no one any right to join in and take their lives...

It would make you a monster to use that logic, all life is valuable to God and for someone to use that as a pass to kill a group of people..then god have mercy on your soul BC God is impartial and when you stand before him...

You'll stil have blood on your hands.
You keep missing the reality of where you live. On earth, in a sea of mankind hell-bent on wiping each other out.
That doesn't make it right - I never said it did.
That's why people kill each other - they are all (society as a whole, completely) subjects of the prince of the power of the air, the devil,
until and unless they get purchased by the Blood of The Lamb Who was Slain (and some few do)...
Until Jesus returns, all society will continue being wicked and evil beyond comprehension.

Reactions: Mudinyeri
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Seeing police kill someone in cold daylight despite complying and being licensed to carry removes my faith in the police..
Good !
God NEVER said to trust the authorities. Or the scholars. Or the lawyers. etc etc etc

Reactions: CodyFaith
Upvote 0