Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Has anyone explored the poems and hymns of George Herbert and of John Donne?
As i grow in my christian faith i have a special interest in hymns especially and looking into the lives of famous hymn writers.
If you attend church, which hymn book does your congregation use? Ours is an Anglican church and we sing from 'Mission Praise'. It is a good mix of traditional and more modern hymns. I have my own copy at home and like to just immerse myself in the beautiful words. They say it so much better than i ever could!

As time goes on i am loving looking into the great arts and writings which inspire and dedicate the best of human endeavour to our Lord Jesus Christ.

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Has anyone explored the poems and hymns of George Herbert and of John Donne?
As i grow in my christian faith i have a special interest in hymns especially and looking into the lives of famous hymn writers.
If you attend church, which hymn book does your congregation use? Ours is an Anglican church and we sing from 'Mission Praise'. It is a good mix of traditional and more modern hymns. I have my own copy at home and like to just immerse myself in the beautiful words. They say it so much better than i ever could!

As time goes on i am loving looking into the great arts and writings which inspire and dedicate the best of human endeavour to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Never heard of them. But I'll look them up now. Nice post sis. Peace in Christ :).

Upvote 0