Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was just informed today by a co-worker that her husband John is in the hospital and is doing very badly and they believe he is dying from cancer - he was diagnosed with both lung and bone cancer around 6 months ago and just a week ago, i was told by John's brother James that John's cancer wasn't the life threatening one and that he'd be fine.

But, John's wife Jodie called me today telling me that she's been in the hospital w/ him since thurs and things aren't looking too good for him right now.

I'd also ask, besides praying for John, his wife Jodie and his brother James, plz pray for all of them for salvation. None of them are christians and i'm not sure where any of them stand w/ believing in God. I have tried talking to James about God and church a few times but, he doesn't seem to care or want anything to do w/ God or church, saying its boring and just not for him so I pray that during this very difficult time for the 3 of them, esp John, that their eyes, ears and hearts would be opened to God.

The dr's aren't sure how much longer John will be alive for. I've been tryin to pray for God's healing touch in his life instead of taking his life. He's only like 45 or somethin like that - he's too young to die of this disease.

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Dear Lord,
Please watch over John. May he receive a total healing~in Your name Jesus! May John, James and Jodie become believers in You Jesus. May they find strength in You at this painful time in their lives.
Amen!
:crossrc: C J

Reactions: arielette
Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Your intentions will be in my prayers.
May Christ be their strength and peace during this trying time.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]Gail [/FONT]

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, may You reveal Yourself to John, James and Jodie. I pray for Your healing mercy over John and ask that You will remove the cancer and extend his life. I pray that You will strengthen James and Jodie as well. May You reveal Your mighty power to them all, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums