Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Vandals targeted Plymouth Rock and other waterfront monuments with red spray paint overnight Sunday.

PLYMOUTH - “Why? Why? Why would someone do this?” Gayle Manning asked as she looked down at vandalized Plymouth Rock Monday morning.

UPDATE: Plymouth Rock, other monuments targeted with spray paint - News - Wicked Local Plymouth - Plymouth, MA

Millennial's do such things because they do not have a clue as to where they as Americans have come from, and have never been held responsible for anything they have ever done.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Millennial's do such things because they do not have a clue as to where they as Americans have come from, and have never been held responsible for anything they have ever done.
We didn't all come from Plymouth Rock.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
:oldthumbsup:

If you don't understand what I was saying, then never mind.
Plymouth Rock is an interesting historical object which ought not to be vandalized in that way. But it's not where we as Americans have come from, neither it nor the Plymouth Colony for which it serves as a kind of monument. You don't even know that it was Millennials who vandalized it.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Plymouth Rock is an interesting historical object which ought not to be vandalized in that way. But it's not where we as Americans have come from, neither it nor the Plymouth Colony for which it serves as a kind of monument. You don't even know that it was Millennials who vandalized it.

I think I could put money on it, that it was not some 45 year old guys who did it.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Vandals targeted Plymouth Rock and other waterfront monuments with red spray paint overnight Sunday.

PLYMOUTH - “Why? Why? Why would someone do this?” Gayle Manning asked as she looked down at vandalized Plymouth Rock Monday morning.

UPDATE: Plymouth Rock, other monuments targeted with spray paint - News - Wicked Local Plymouth - Plymouth, MA

That's a shame....

It's a rock...not worth getting bent out of shape over. Defacing it is petty and childish though.

• Agree
Reactions: Speedwell
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
are you really expecting us to believe that before millennial vandalism never occurred??@?
i'd bet the romans have something to say about that.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Anybody know what the "508 MOF" means?

508 is a Massachusetts area code. Local school/youths/sportsball/gang/taggers?

Well the article did say it was a part of the Monument to the Forefathers. Perhaps the vandals thought it was the monument of the forefathers or it's a play off that somehow.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
How about this then.

They have no respect for such things.

Like I said before, I do not believe it to have been a bunch of 45 yr. olds.

Still an over-generalization. It sounds like no more than that you have no respect for them.

• Winner
Reactions: JIMINZ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums