• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Jesuslove70708

Apr 25, 2021
La
✟111,141.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi pls read more theards to understand so

So i incps
And I don’t get to celebrate holidays

so I’ve been here for four months

I missed out on Easter Mother’s Day Father’s Day and now Fourth of July

my mom is going to tons of surgeries

And im been doubting for 4 months But not because of all the things It happens randomly I don’t know why before all of us

my birthday is coming up and I’m going to be very sad im doubting and im not home

I need advice how to get rid of the doubt But some people say to go normal activities I stop doing normal activities because I was just too sad to do them I felt like I shouldn’t be doing them if I can’t feel Jesus or faith

Because I can’t feel faith I can’t feel anything but sadness un care

GallagherM

Jun 13, 2021
Fyffe
✟13,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you have a bible? You can start reading at Matthew 1:18, and just keep simply reading so you can set your mind on what you are reading than everything else going in life; and learn about Jesus Christ and God friend.

Am very sorry for your mother and her troubles; what has been going on with her?

My encouragement is to look towards God and the Lord Jesus Christ and read your bible.

• Agree
Reactions: God is good
Upvote 0

GallagherM

Jun 13, 2021
Fyffe
✟13,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Very sorry to hear that jesusislove. All I can do is keep you and mom in prayer.

God is a good, compassionate, loving, merciful God friend.

keep listening to the Bible and listen about Jesus; I believe we are healed spiritually today; not physically, so I hope and pray for rest for your mother friend.

Am terribly sorry for you and your sufferings you and your mom are going through friend.

• Agree
Reactions: God is good
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can’t feel faith I can’t feel anything but sadness un care

Someone has tought you nonsence. Faith is not felt, it is experienced and we do not 'generate it' but it is given to us by God.

When life is tough we have a choice to trus God even though everything is collapsing around us.
It take courage and determination in the face of problems to put ones faith in God.

Just as it takes courage to share weaknesses and fears.

Trust God and take part in what ever activities are going on, it is better to be doing something then sitting alone worrying.

Upvote 0

GallagherM

Jun 13, 2021
Fyffe
✟13,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Jesuslove70708

Made this video for people to understand Faith, hope and promises. I do not know if it will help you or not.

If you consider watching may God help you and give you increase friend! God bless you and your family.

May the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, the love of God, and the fellowship of the holy spirit, friend.

Upvote 0