vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Pls pray for my little baby girl. Last night she had convulsions with fever. Ruled out neurological causes this morning but they suspect sepsis. She is 7 weeks old. Needs a lumbar puncture tomorrow :(...trusting our Father to be with her through this. Thank you for your precious prayers.

lindart

Jun 6, 2011
USA
✟10,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
vcs, your baby and you are in my prayers! Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers, O Lord, and surround them with Your Loving Care. I pray for a quick recovery for this little infant and peace for her parents during this most difficult time. If it be Thy Will O God, spare this infant this test, bring her fever back to normal, all to Your Glory and Honor! In Jesus' Most Precious Name I pray, Amen! :crossrc:

Upvote 0

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Pls pray for my little baby girl. Last night she had convulsions with fever. Ruled out neurological causes this morning but they suspect sepsis. She is 7 weeks old. Needs a lumbar puncture tomorrow :(...trusting our Father to be with her through this. Thank you for your precious prayers.

“And their prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make them well. And anyone who has committed sins will be forgiven. Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results.”
James 5:15-16 (NLT)

Father God,
You created this baby girl. You formed her, and You knit her inward parts in the womb. You alone know how to make what is right in her body. You alone know how to heal her. I pray that You would grant healing to this baby girl and let Your power envelop her.(Genesis 1:26; Psalm 139).

Your name declares that You are the Healer. Your nature is to heal. I plead with You to be true to Your name and Your nature and ask You to release healing into this child's life. (Exodus 15:26).

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

servant9901

Aug 17, 2012
✟685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status

Bless her little heart..

praying for all of you

God bless

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Praying that all will work out well for you with a correct diagnosis and quick healing from the problem and peace and insight for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Lifting Gia Rose to our Abba, and you dear heart. Father intervene as only You can. Heal and protect this little one and remove all that is not of You from her, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0
Jul 19, 2012
✟15,268.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
vcs, your baby and you are in my prayers! Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers, O Lord, and surround them with Your Loving Care. I pray for a quick recovery for this little infant and peace for her parents during this most difficult time. If it be Thy Will O God, spare this infant this test, bring her fever back to normal, all to Your Glory and Honor! In Jesus' Most Precious Name I pray, Amen! :crossrc:

Praying in agreement! :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.