1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pls pray for me

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Daisy83, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Daisy83

Daisy83 New Member

+16
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I need prayer . I got bad news a couple of weeks ago in the E.R. Small lung nodules. A week later I get more bad news. I may have a genetic condition that has a median lifespan of 40! I took the test over two yrs ago and never heard back from the geneticist. I assumed I was negative. I haven’t been able to work due to a bunch of health issues and applied for social security. I received an approval along with all my drs visits and it said on the letter that the geneticist thought I had the condition with a short lifespan. Blood was taken to test but he never called me back I called like three times than let it go bc this condition is so serious and rare I really thought I was negative! Pls pray I get through this! I’m having nightmares and all I do is pray.

• Prayers Prayers x 12
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,813
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying, dear heart. (((hug)))

3. Daisy83

Daisy83 New Member

+16
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you so much

4. BobRyan

BobRyan Junior Member Supporter

+7,970
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    Am praying.

Father in the name of Jesus I pray for your grace and mercy on Daisy. Please draw her close to your side and grant forgiveness of sins, transformation of heart, mind and character and healing according to your loving kindness which endures forever. May she be a living witness to the power of God that changes lives and rescues from the pit. May her life reflect the character of Jesus to all who meet her. May she know the peace of God that passes all understanding. May she have a love of the Truth as is found in 2 Thess 2 - so as to avoid the schemes of the evil one.

In Jesus' name I pray - amen.

======================================

Here is an epic commentary on the life of Christ - born into this world and from the very start doomed to death at age 33. As you read how He lived - May His gift of eternal life be yours.

The Desire of Ages — Ellen G. White Writings

5. Daisy83

Daisy83 New Member

+16
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you so much

6. William J

William J Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+904
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that God would watch over you and comfort you during this time of horrible news. I pray that God would heal you from the small lung nodules and let you have a long life to serve Him despite your genetic condition.

7. Jeffwhosoever

Jeffwhosoever Faithful Servant & Seminary Student Staff Member Assistant Chaplain Angels Team Supporter

+3,121
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    I have a genetic disorder and was told when I was in my early 20's that i'd be doing good to make 40 and now I'm almost 58 and still alive. God will decide when we both come home.

Praying for you to have the same result as me. Remember God is in charge.

8. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Supporter

+3,824
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Father, I agree for complete healing of Daisy in Jesus Name. Please bless her, comfort her, and help her through this difficult time. Give her strength. In Jesus Name, Amen.

9. Koakku

Koakku Well-Known Member Supporter

+950
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Praying for you

10. Daisy83

Daisy83 New Member

+16
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you so much ! But I haven’t been diagnosed with the genetic condition. I haven’t received my results yet pls pray it’s negative. Thank you

11. Daisy83

Daisy83 New Member

+16
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I want to thank everyone of you praying for me but pls pray the genetic test is negative. I haven’t gotten the results of the blood test yet

12. Daisy83

Daisy83 New Member

+16
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Pls pray the genetic test is negative ! Thank you

13. William J

William J Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+904
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    Lord, please let Daisy83's genetic test be negative.

14. believerwithallmyheart

believerwithallmyheart Newbie Angels Team Supporter

+558
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Praying for favor and deliverance, blessing and the test to be negative. In Jesus name Amen