Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopeful

Feb 2, 2003
Visit site
✟1,199.00
Faith
Protestant
i came home on friday and felt somethings in my bed, from the movements and purrs, i guessed they were cats, but i couldnt see them, si prayed but then in the middle of the night, they started touching me, and i kept praying and speaking in tongues but then they came back and even more, they were surronding me. So i got up and went to work, they followed me, they kept climbing on me, i still cant see them. i went back home yesterday, they followed me still but this time, they entered inside me, they are moving in my skin, and they are pulling at something in me, and i can hear them eating something in me, please help me, I prayed the most of all my life, i fasted, my pastor prayed for me, please help me

they are pulling at my throat, i don't know what to do?

Angel*Eyes

Feb 20, 2005
✟16,572.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I am hesitant to say this, but this could be a demonic attack. Or the problem could be psychological. Pray and ask the Lord to reveal to you what is wrong. If this is an attack, try to figure out what in your life could have have made you open to this.

It is possible that you can simply declare for the enemy to flee in the name of Jesus or you could read the following article.

Here's a link on spiritual deliverance:

http://www.layhands.com/HowToCastOutSpirits.htm

{copy of article}
"When you are ready to renounce all unGodly beliefs or practices in which you have been involved, here is a prayer for taking back all of the ground you may have given to the devil. Notice that we only pray to God, we never pray to the devil or his fallen angels. Instead we take authority over demonic spirits in the powerful Name of Jesus and we command them to leave us. Say the following out loud:

"Heavenly Father, I know that the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for all my sins and that He rose again from the dead to assure my salvation. I belong to You, I am Your child, and I desire to live in a way that is pleasing to You. If I have believed or taken part in anything which is contrary to Your will or is in any way displeasing to You, I am truly sorry and I ask You to forgive me in the Name of Jesus. I now confess all of the sins which gave legal ground to the devil, and I repent of them and plead the blood of Jesus over them all: [now tell God the things you can recall, being as specific as possible (names, places, etc.)]. I now renounce these things in the Name of Jesus, and by my will I put them all under His precious blood. I forgive everyone who has hurt me just as I desire You to forgive me. I now thank You for forgiving and cleansing me by the blood of Your Son.
"Father, I confess to You the sins of my parents, my grandparents, my great-grandparents, and other ancestors. I don't know what they may have done, but You know. They may have been involved in the occult, they may have rebelled against You and hated You, they may have even dedicated their family line to evil powers. Father, in Jesus' Name I now break any demonic transference that has come down through my family line. I confess the sins of my family, and I ask You to forgive me and my family line for what has happened, and I ask in Jesus' Name that any demonic transference be broken in my line. In the Name of Jesus I take back any and all ground which I or my ancestors gave to the devil, and in the Name and authority of Jesus I now cancel all assignments against me and break all bindings of the sins of past generations.

"In the powerful Name and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ: satan and all your hosts, I renounce you and all your works. I take my authority in Jesus Christ and by His Name I command you to leave me now, and do not ever return! By the authority I have in Christ I command every demonic power attached to or assigned against me or my wife or my children or my grandchildren to leave us right now. I have confessed my sins and the sins that have come down through my family line. We are no longer responsible for their sins. Get out of my life, get out of my wife's life, get out of my children's lives, and get out of my grandchildren's lives. In Jesus' Name I bind all spirits which have attached themselves to our lives, in Jesus' Name I break your authority, in Jesus' Name I cancel all your assignments, and in Jesus' Name I come against you and command you to leave us and to go where Jesus and His angels send you. "Dear Father, if anything has been cast out, please fill the empty space with Your Holy Spirit. Lord, walk through my past, cleansing and healing anything which has given demons access to any areas of my life. I apply the cross and blood and resurrection life to anything in my past which is an open door for demons to afflict or oppress me. Wash these things clean in the blood of Jesus, cleansing them and healing them. I pray this in the precious and mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen."

By renouncing your past sins which may have given demons the "legal right" to come into your life, you have taken strong steps toward being completely set free to live an abundant life in Christ.

If the devil or his fallen angels try to attack your faith, your health, your finances, or any other areas of your life, simply command them with authority in the Name of Jesus to get out of your life and never return, just as you did a moment ago. May the Lord bless you, and may you live an abundant and victorious life in Christ, my dear brother or sister!"

Upvote 0

Heinrich

Jul 16, 2003
Western Cape
✟762.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have little doubt that youre problem is demonic.
It's good that you pray lots :)

I can think of a few things to look at:
1. Taking up authority in the name of Jesus.
2. Renouncing sin. Sin many times leaves an open door. Trust the Holy Spirit to reveal this to you. Maybe directly 2 you or to somebody praying for you throught a word of prophecy/knowledge...
3. Brake curses.. There is many things that can influence you're life.. eg. if your dad or grandpa was a free mason ect.. Those things can have bad effects. Also trust God to reveal this to you.

NB NB NB NB NB NB NB NB !!!!! NOTICE PLEASE THIS!!!
4. Are you baptized?? And no sprinkling as a child does not count here sorry.
I talk about the believers baptism as talked in the bible: Col 2:11-13
Being baptize is both a step of obedience and also bring some much needed protection.
I've heard of more than one account of where people where in a situation and the the demons attacks the unbaptized christians while the rest are left alone.
And since this is a step of obedience you will not be able to walk in the authority Jesus has given you. The basic principle is: Obedience bring protection. John bevere has a very nice book on this subject.

5. Are you spirit filled? If you allow the Holy Spirit to fill you there will be little place left for something else... unless you fail in one of the above!

Yes christians can have demons! I will not go into the technicalities of this... If you don't believe me go read some accounts of Smith Wigglesworth's life.. He had some experience around this.

And lastly a word of encouragement:
1 Cor 10:13
2 Cor 10:3-6
Mark 16:16-18
Luke 10:19

Upvote 0

Heinrich

Jul 16, 2003
Western Cape
✟762.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok last thing:
Pleade the blood of Jesus over you're life. This is what you do when they touch you or come near to you.
Communion will be a very good thing.
And pray aloud. The demons can't hear you if you pray in your head.
You MUST TALK ALOUD (even shout) at them!!!
They are like dogs crapping on your grass... chase them away man!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"..They overcame him by the blood of the lamb..."
Rev12:10

Go to bed.
Lay down.
Turn off the lights.
Close your eyes and enter into prayer.
In your mind picture Jesus on the cross.
See the blood as it dripped from his hands and feet.
See it puddle up on the ground.
Walk over beneath the cross.
Stand beneath the stream of blood flowing from one of His hands.
See the blood enter in the top of your head and begin to fill you like a vessal.
As it fills you whisper to yourself where the blood is filling. "The blood of Jesus is filling my legs, my stomach, etc, etc...).
See and feel it as it fills past you ankles, then you knees, your hips, you internal organs, (heart, lungs, stomach, etc)
If during this process the "things" you sense start moving around to avoid where the blood is... then chase them out of the place where they are trying to hide.
If they move into you arm... then say "The blood of Jesus is filling my arm..."
Eventually they we manifest so clearly that you will be able to tell them to leave in the name of Jesus. Torment them with the blood and the name as long as it takes.
Remind them of what Jesus did to them. Remind them that Jesus made a show of them openly. Remind them of their fate in etenal hell.
If there are any demonic spirits bothering you.. this will whoop up on them but good.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Dear God I pray for Hopeful... Give them deliverance from this horrible experience.. I pray through Jesus name it be gone.. and I pray never to return... Take away the fear I pray... Turn their heart completely to You, draw them close to You... Let no weapon formed against them prosper as You have promised in Your word... and I pray Your angels guard around them.. In Jesus name I pray Amen

Upvote 0

DiscerningMan

Feb 16, 2005
✟367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Learn to discern.

Asaph

Oh I see and you "discerned" that this soul is playing around? / and God told you that becaaauuuuuuse why? / and if it truly is an answer from the I AM the word to back it is? / Show some compassion (if you can discern how to)

Reactions: GaelSong
Upvote 0

Angel*Eyes

Feb 20, 2005
✟16,572.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Asaph,

The last thing I want to do is to get involved in sorcery (I'll prayerfully consider this). I am open to any information that more knowledgeable christians can share with me. So far, I've learned a lot from the spirit led people on this forum. Currently, I am praying that the Lord helps me begin to operate in my spiritual gift(s).

Upvote 0

DiscerningMan

Feb 16, 2005
✟367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hopeful said:
i came home on friday and felt somethings in my bed, from the movements and purrs, i guessed they were cats, but i couldnt see them, si prayed but then in the middle of the night, they started touching me, and i kept praying and speaking in tongues but then they came back and even more, they were surronding me. So i got up and went to work, they followed me, they kept climbing on me, i still cant see them. i went back home yesterday, they followed me still but this time, they entered inside me, they are moving in my skin, and they are pulling at something in me, and i can hear them eating something in me, please help me, I prayed the most of all my life, i fasted, my pastor prayed for me, please help me

they are pulling at my throat, i don't know what to do?

Focus on the Lord and HIS atning sacrifice once and for all / know this / NOTHING IS EATING YOU FROM THE INSIDE / THAT IS A FACT / REGARDLESS OF THOUGH OR FEELING , IF YOU TRULY ARE BORN AGAIN , BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST / NO WEAPON FORGED AGAINST YOU CAN PROSPER / THE ENEMY OF OUR SOULS WANTS YOU TO FEEL DEFEATED , WORTHLESS , WEAK AND CONSUMED / WHEN I FIRST CAME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST , THE ENEMY ONSLAUGHT BEGAN / MANY "CHRISTIANS" COULD SIMPLY SAY HMPH WOW NO WAY / THEY SIMPLE DID NOT KNOW / AS YOU HAVE ALREADY READ , / AGAIN FOCUS ON CHRIST , HIS AUTHORITY OVER YOR LIFE AND THE FUTURE HE HAS FOR YOU / APART FROM ALL THE CREEPY THINGS THE ENEMY WILL THROW YOUR WAY / REMEMBER HE PREDESTINED FOR YOU A MIGHT WORK / MAY GOD BLESS AND WATCH OVER BOTH YOUR COMING AND GOING BOTH NOW AND FOREVER MORE / JOE / PS THOSE ARE THE WORDS OF OUR GOD

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

akasmom

busy body, still soul
Feb 22, 2005
✟11,435.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
what was the thing Asaph said about spiritual arsonists?
here we are, tearing each other up again, like an apple of discord was thrown on the table and a bunch o' ya took a bite out of it. If you feel led, pray for the OP'er, or ignore it if you don't. Leave it there.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We all have a choice in how we respond to pleas for help...

We can be "wise" and poo-poo the request as a hoax and claim some sort of spiritual ability to "discern" such things...
OR
We can just respond in love and take the risk of seeming foolish. We might be made to look foolish... or we may help a individual that needs help. I like the risk.

Either way... the person needs help.

I also consider this... not from some "super spirtiual discerning ability" but from experience and from knowing myself:
Early in my walk I was hesitant to lay hands on someone for healing or to pray for them for deliverance etc etc.
The reasons were many. One of them was the one being suggested here. I was concerned that someone may pull a fast one and make me look silly. It was oh so important to me in those days not to look "silly"! Other reasons were uncertainty about my own place and ability in these things "what if nothing happens?!?!"
Finally I decided to just step out and take the chances when they were available.
Sure... I do in fact look silly sometimes. But sometimes I get a good hit. Sometimes someone gets help.
That certainly is a risk I am willing to take.
I think others in this thread who are also willing to take chances are of like mind as me.
We may not be in with the "super discerners" who I think are just playing it safe.
But I like the camp I am in.

My question to the others is this:
Are you really caring about people and their needs? Or are you just concerned about your image and taking the safe route?
Dids

Upvote 0

Trish1947

Free to Believe
Nov 14, 2003
California
Visit site
✟24,917.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Can we accept two or three witnesses that this thing is not true? Is that acceptable.? If we miss it, will we lose someone? So yeah, this person needs our prayers, most definatly. If it's true, then she needs close personal contact with someone that is gifted in this area of deliverance.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.