Seoul
✟27,093.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please Pray for my family and me(Ha-young, Ye-young, Ui-seop, Jung-won, Hye-ok, Yul-bin, Suzy, Eun-tae, In-sook, Im-hak, Tan-ae)

I ask that everything that pertains to us and our lives be dedicated to Jesus Christ, the Son, that Jesus Christ will be the strongest for each of us and truly set us free from all enslavement according to His word, so that we may have and keep His mitzvot (commandment) and dwell in the place of God, the Father, forever.
Also, pray that Jesus Christ will practice the verses below by the Holy Spirit on me, and each of my people.

As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me.
‭‭John‬ ‭6‬:‭57‬ ‭

But if ”I“ cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭12‬:‭28‬

Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.“
‭‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭23‬ ‭

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God bless you Ha-Young and your family.

My prayer for you and your family is to be given revelation of what God Has already done for us in Christ Jesus. And I thank Him that he has given you Power, Love, and a Sound Mind, 2 Timothy 1:17. And I pray that you be given revelation that any opposition to that truth does not come from God, for He has not given us the spirit of fear. I pray for you and. your family's renewed mind, Ephesians 4:23, and strength in the inner man, Ephesians 3:16, and to stand against any falsehood that tries to stop your blessings in Christ Jesus, Ephesians 6:12. I pray that you and your family always walk in the power and might of the Holy Spirit, for God said "Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of host, Zechariah 4:6. I pray that every mountain be moved out of your way, and that you and your family walk in the truth of our spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ, Ephesians 1:3.

Because you believe in Christ, you will be opposed by the evil one. Just know it's not you that is disturbed, but it's the trick of the devil who orchestrate circumstance of disturbance, and cause us to think it's us that is feeling the upset. No, it's the evil one that set the scenario to create the disturbance. So, internally, see that it's not you that's upset, but the evil one trying to produce the "upset" in you to grieve the Holy Spirit. Romans 7:19 says, "For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not it is no more I that do it, but sin(being used by the evil one to cause an upset in us) that dwells in me. I find then a law (law of sin that the evil one knows full well it's power over us if we don't know), that, when I would do good, evil (the evil one) is present with me.

Within our hearts, the evil one works against us to cause us upset, but when we know it's not us, Romans 7:20, we stop fighting against a power we cannot control because it's not coming from us. But we can now see the power of God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit which is greater and stronger than the law of sin, which is the evil one operating.

Romans 7:25, "I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind (renewed mind, revelation, knowledge of the truth), I myself serve the law of God (the law of the Spirit of Life), but with the flesh the law of sin. Apostle Paul is saying if we don't serve God with our mind, that is, a renewed mind, through God's revelation that we pray to God for, and through the knowledge of the truth, then we a subject to the law of sin, operating in the flesh, the carnal man. So we ask God for revelation, and the knowledge of His truth. For He has said, it's not by power (man's carnal power), nor by might (man's carnal might), but by His Spirit - we then overcome all.

May God bless you and your family mightily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ha-young
Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,098.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

prayinghands2_zpsdycorju1.gif