Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Which ones are you asking about? Wise or foolish?

Both. For the purpose of point I am making, there is no delineation between wise and foolish ones. The question remains then.... who are the virgins of Matthew 25?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The term "Replacement Theology" should be banned, except for referring to the NC Christian Priesthood that is of the faith of Christ

Hebrews 7:12

For being translated/changed<3346> the Priesthood,
out of necessity also, of Law a translation/metaqesiV <3331> is becoming/ginetai <1096> (5736),

Revelation 1:6

and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father,
to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

Proof that Matthew 24 was fully fulfilled in 70 AD!
Also see: Rapture refuted

Rapture Refuted! Pre-tribulation Rapture and Premillennialism Refuted Home page

"Replacement theology" or "supersessionism" is the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

John Hagee and others who oppose "replacement theology" are rank false teachers whom apostle Paul condemns as "fallen from grace, severed from Christ". (Gal 4:10; 5:4; Rom 7:1-7; Jer 31:31 + Heb 8:6-13)

Christians are God's true "Jews" today.

1. Christians are the true Jews and true Israel today
2. The church is God's Israel today.
3. Physical Israel is equal to the gentiles today and like the Gentiles, must believe Jesus rose from the dead in order to be saved from

Last edited:
Upvote 0

thomas15

Be Thou my vision
Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2019
Lehighton
✟57,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Call it what it is..."replacement theology". Because when it is all said and done that is exactly what it accomplishes. Interesting to note that those who embrace covenant theology never tire of calling the dispies names.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Call it what it is..."replacement theology". Because when it is all said and done that is exactly what it accomplishes. Interesting to note that those who embrace covenant theology never tire of calling the dispies names.
The OC Mosaic Jewish Priesthood is cursed forever.........
However, the NC Christian Priesthood will endure forever......

Mat 16:18

“And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My Church,
and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

OC Mosaic Priesthood cursed forever?

Upvote 0

notreligus

Site Supporter
Jun 19, 2006
✟97,792.00
Faith
Non-Denom
How are "names" avoided? There's at least four "Mid-Acts" flavors of Dispensationalism, and that's also called "Full" Dispensationalism or "Hyper" Dispensationalism. I have no ideal how many flavors of "Partial" Dispensationalism really exist as these are divided over minutia. I don't think it's fair to the other posters if one's particular view of Dispensationalism is not noted. For example, the New Jerusalem is commonly believed to refer to the Church who return the Earth after the rapture. Les Feldick, a Full Dispensational, of the C.R. Stam camp, believes that the New Jerusalem is a planet filled with the Body of Christ who were raptured but never return to Earth. He states that only the Jews will be on the Earth because the Earth is not the destination of the Body of Christ. Feldick also states that the New Jerusalem will be planetary to the Earth and will never actually come down onto the Earth. If we simply say that Les Feldick is a Dispensational, then that's not being accurate and it is misleading.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Your link says this -

Supersessionism describes the theological conviction that the Christian Church has superseded the Jewish people, assuming their role as God’s covenanted people, Israel. At first glance, supersessionism seems to be a core Christian belief, making any fruitful dialogue between Jews and Christians impossible since it seems to entail the Christian replacement of the Jewish people as God’s covenant partner. But on closer examination, there are two kinds of supersessionism: one “hard,” and the other “soft.” The former does indeed prevent dialogue. The latter, however, does not.

Hard or maximal supersessionism asserts that God has elected Christians to displace the Jews in the covenant between God and His people. Christianity is taken to be Judaism’s necessarily total successor or “fulfillment.” For hard supersessionists, the only option for Jews is conversion to Christianity. This means an abandonment of Judaism. Hard supersessionism of this sort kills Jewish-Christian dialogue before it even starts. Jews faithful to the Jewish tradition cannot accept this categorical dismissal of Judaism’s theological validity.

My question remains -- what group "calls themselves - supersessionist"??

==============================

On the other hand -

(given the quote above)

What group claims that both non-Christian Jewish theology is correct and also Jewish Christian theology is correct? (Or Christian theology since it is the same as Jewish Christian)

Upvote 0