Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=7251935

*scroll further for the response.......

Better yet here is a copy of what I said!

This website is losing members daily and it appears not to be a concern of those in charge. I use the word concern because I do not want to assume, just stating how it looks from this side of the situation.

Basically people were told one thing when we changed over to the new site and the bottom line is, those things have not yet happened and this site is not serving the needs of its members. Getting blessings is not a big deal when all you can do is give them to somebody else. We cannot even buy anything with them. We cannot send clothing items, etc. to anyone. Everytime we send blessings it is very inconvenient. Replying to someone sending blessings is very inconvenient too because we have to type in the person's name who sent it, etc. We still await the presence of pets. And I could go on and on, but I am sure you have heard it all and then some already.

I am not angry, but I am very frustrated with what I am seeing happening here. What is being done? How many more people will leave before the situations are addressed? :cry: :confused:

Continuing to keep you and the situations in prayer!

Please let me know what you think. And please fellowship!

All who post at least 10 times will get 30 blessings per post. Those with less than 10 posts forfeit blessings.

This thread ends at post 1000!

No more than 8 back to backs.

*RESPONSE...

I realize how frustrating it is to have lost some features of CF that were loved. I too miss the bank...and my job!

As you can see, from THIS thread, things are being worked on, but there are difficult coding issues to be dealt with. Since I haven't read any other complaints about using the blessings function, I'll pass that on to the tech guys. I noticed it the other day when I was trying to give people blessings and I had to remember exactly what their username was, which is kind of annoying because I can NEVER remember full usernames.

Please understand that the tech guys and the site advisors are working hard to get back some of the special features of CF.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns and suggestions with us.

Last edited:

heavensangelwv

• Who am I, O Lord God? •
Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I got this message...

heavensangelwv, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Upvote 0

heavensangelwv

• Who am I, O Lord God? •
Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I got this message...

heavensangelwv, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,642.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ditto.

pgp_protector, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,642.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So what do I think ?
I think either your link is bad, or the post got deleted.
I know its not that the post is in the SS section, as I can still access that :)
And I don't see a M/A by your name.

Ahh but if it's in the Complaint section, well us normal users can't see that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,642.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm just floating around.... bored to tears.... :cry: literally almost lol

Sorry to hear that.
I was doing some searching on running an IRC server, but my hosting provider won't allow them to run on there servers :drat:

Upvote 0