• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Please pray

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by only a sojourner, Jun 10, 2021 at 4:35 PM.

1. only a sojourner

only a sojourner Junior Member

+1,872
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    Please pray my wife, Linda, finds her house key. An extra copy can be made but she is afraid it was lost outside and someone can gain access to the house.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. dóxatotheó

dóxatotheó Orthodox Church Familia Supporter

+175
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    All of us pray and hope nobody enters your house and that you find your key.

3. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+40,303
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    You can always change that lock as well.

4. only a sojourner

only a sojourner Junior Member

+1,872
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    Management would have to agree to change the lock. My wife is blaming me and is in physical pain possibly because of a hiatal hernia or ulcer. Please pray for the situation.

5. Jeffwhosoever

Jeffwhosoever Faithful Servant Supporter

+2,155
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Others
    Praying right now for you and your wife. Very sorry about the physical pain. Neither a hernia nor an ulcer is an easy matter and stress makes both worse so try to avoid any extra stress and seek the Lord and I will pray that the Comforter of the Holy Spirit wraps His arms around both of you and protects you in this crisis. Use a chair to add some security to the door if possible and press your landlord to change the lock if needed because most rental arrangements cover such things.

6. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+8,492
    Messianic
    Private
    I agree with the person who said management should change the lock.

I pray your home will be secure and that
    your wife will be there to health.