• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Please pray

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by only a sojourner, Oct 24, 2020.

1. only a sojourner

only a sojourner Junior Member

+1,505
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    Our apartment is coming under new management. My wife is refusing to fill out an application which could force an eviction. I am considering divorce as there are longstanding issues. I am concerned about moving during the Corona virus as I have underlying conditions and local cases are rising. Please pray.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 Jesus the Christ Supporter

+10,236
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Lord have mercy :pray:

3. Paul4JC

Paul4JC Member

+884
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we pray for only a sojourner in this very, very delicate and difficult situation. Please intervene. Give him wisdom and understanding as what to do. Work in his wife's heart towards unity and repentance, where needed. Extend the rental agreement. Save this marriage. In Christ name, Amen

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. NerdGirl

NerdGirl The untamed daughter

+2,334
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Gosh, I'm so sorry! This sounds like a lot for anyone to handle at once :(

God is with you. Lean on Him and trust Him! He will provide, I promise.

5. Newsgurl

Newsgurl Always here to help

+405
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Lord I lift up only a sojourner up to you. I pray that you will guide him in making the right decisions. Let him come to you Father and listen to Your words amen. :crossrc::prayer:

6. Wings like Eagles

Wings like Eagles Junior Member Supporter

+146
    Christian
    Married
    His Grace and Peace to you and your wife :pray:

7. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,291
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, help only a sojourner to be wise and help him to work this out with his wife or on his own so they will be able to keep their apartment without having to move now or make any harsh decisions regarding their relationship, peace be with them, In Jesus Name, Amen