palisades park
✟22,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My best friend left the place where I volunteer, please pray that I see him all the time again. I love him so much and want to marry him, please pray that this will be so. And if anyone hears a word of the Lord or from God on this, can you let me know and tell me what He says. And pray that I hear from God. Please pray for me. May God show me His unfailing, unconditional love, all this in Jesus Christs name, Amen. Thank you so much.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My best friend left the place where I volunteer, please pray that I see him all the time again. I love him so much and want to marry him, please pray that this will be so. And if anyone hears a word of the Lord or from God on this, can you let me know and tell me what He says. And pray that I hear from God. Please pray for me. May God show me His unfailing, unconditional love, all this in Jesus Christs name, Amen. Thank you so much.
I pray for you to receive the love of the Lord as you read the Bible and pray to him.
Dear Father bless catzrfluffy as she seeks your will for her life and puts her faith and trust in you.

Upvote 0