• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

please pray

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Gregory95, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Gregory95

Gregory95 You will know them by their fruits

+230
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hello family please pray for me to have strength I fell twice quickly the flesh overtook me and ran me down please pray family my flesh wars hard against my spirit I do well for awhile then I fail I must remove this pattern and stop for I truly wish to follow Christ and not sinful lusts of the flesh please help me family

• Prayers Prayers x 11
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+103,684
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for you, Gregory. (((hug)))

This verse comes to mind:

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." ~Ps 119:11

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Gregory95

Gregory95 You will know them by their fruits

+230
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you family much love to you all Hail Christ for by His power we can overcome and may we be lead by the Holy Spirit not the flesh

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+103,684
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: You're welcome. God bless you. (((hug)))

5. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+19,570
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Praying for you

[​IMG]

6. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+5,463
    Messianic
    Private
    You might want to check out the Christian classic Every Man's Battle. They also have a version called Every Woman's Battle. I pray you will not try to fight this problem. The Bible says that "Anyone who continues to sin becomes a slave to sin." Then the chains are always stronger than we are.

But Messiah "came to set the captives free" and He is infinintely stronger. Don't fight, don't' try to resist and be strong. Rest in Him. I pray you will do that and turn it all over to Him.

7. miss-a

miss-a Newbie

+723
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Praying for you. Remember, Jesus is helping you, and you will overcome this.

8. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,145
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Gregory95, and make victorious over flesh. Bless and you be glorified, in Jesus loving name, Amen!