United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
My wife is refusing to sign a notarized form, due May 1, necessary for us to remain at our condominium. She has been feeling ill. I will be very busy the next couple of weeks at work and cannot afford much time off. The situation at home has become intolerable. I plan to mail paperwork, probably tomorrow, for retirement on June 30, excluding my wife from the retirement plan as I plan to seek a divorce. Please pray about this situation. I feel that God is leading me in this direction. I have not been able to receive clear counsel from anyone. The situation is very complex and cannot be understood from this posting. Please pray.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My wife is refusing to sign a notarized form, due May 1, necessary for us to remain at our condominium. She has been feeling ill. I will be very busy the next couple of weeks at work and cannot afford much time off. The situation at home has become intolerable. I plan to mail paperwork, probably tomorrow, for retirement on June 30, excluding my wife from the retirement plan as I plan to seek a divorce. Please pray about this situation. I feel that God is leading me in this direction. I have not been able to receive clear counsel from anyone. The situation is very complex and cannot be understood from this posting. Please pray.
I pray for you both, as you read your Bible and pray that the the Lord will direct you to know his will,
grow stronger with the Lord
and fill you with his peace
May the Lord draw you to himself in Jesus name

Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

I pray for you in this difficult situation. Please reconsider divorcing your wife. I don't see any biblical grounds to do so except if she has been unfaithful to you. I pray that God will give you the grace to love your wife as Christ loved the Church. May God's grace be on you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums