USA
✟44,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone. I have a friend who is going through an extremely rough time right now. He has a poor family situation and is being kicked out of his house right now. His only two options are to move back in with his abusive mother or uproot his life and move to Florida with his dad. He says he wants to kill himself and his life is falling apart. This is very hard on him and he is in need of prayers. He is not a believer, but I know God can still take this pain from him.

Please, please pray for peace for my friend. Pray for strength as he goes through this, both for him and myself as I'm in a difficult position (I'm going through some things myself right now). And please pray that his situation turns around. Thank you all.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi everyone. I have a friend who is going through an extremely rough time right now. He has a poor family situation and is being kicked out of his house right now. His only two options are to move back in with his abusive mother or uproot his life and move to Florida with his dad. He says he wants to kill himself and his life is falling apart. This is very hard on him and he is in need of prayers. He is not a believer, but I know God can still take this pain from him.

Please, please pray for peace for my friend. Pray for strength as he goes through this, both for him and myself as I'm in a difficult position (I'm going through some things myself right now). And please pray that his situation turns around. Thank you all.

:heart: Bless yer heart, Megan, and your friend's. Praying for your friend, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praying for the Peace and Grace be upon your friend and his family.

Colossians 3:12-17

Upvote 0

megan_26

Sep 22, 2017
USA
✟44,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for your friend.

And how are YOU doing, Megan??

I am very overwhelmed at the moment. He knows his life would be much better if he went to Florida with his dad but he refuses to go because he doesn't want to leave me. I feel pretty powerless right now and I'm just trusting God to work it out because I can't do anything.

Thank you for asking and thank you for all your prayers.

Upvote 0

Cat Loaf You

Dec 11, 2017
Warsaw
✟22,505.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

If he is not believer then you need to share gospel with him asap. I know many people won't like it (myself incluced ) but you can offer him to stay with you if you have room for him for like 1 month so he can find better job or something .

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father may You draw this lost soul to You. May you grant him hope. I pray that You will make a way for him in his difficulty, and that You will send a stream of support to him through Your people. Stir his heart to see his core need for You, and order his steps to Your throne of grace.

• Agree
Reactions: CtC
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray this young man will receive the proper presentation of the gospel he so greatly needs, if not from this young lady, then from someone else. I pray that they will see that the answer to his problems is not a sense of peace, not a whole lot of other things, but to give up the leadership of his life to You, to see himself as a sinner and condemned, but that Jesus loves him, paid for his sins in dying for him on the cross, and wants to remove him from the "condemn" list to the "redeemed" list, washing all his sins away, setting him free from any condemnation, becoming totally acceptable by You. May he realize You want to adopt him into Your family, and that once accomplished, You will never leave him or forsake him. Father, may this be the answer to his problems, and no other substitute. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: CtC
Upvote 0

CtC

Worship is a Lifestyle
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟195,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, God, I thank You and praise You for who You are. Thank You for providing the instruction and guidance for our lives via the inspired word. I pray that Megan's friend hears Your word and turns to You. I pray that his Mother and Father both hear Your word and turn to You. I ask that you speak life into their hearts, minds, and lives. May everyone involved in this situation be drawn to You. Let them see that there is a better way; a way to have peace, joy, and love; that while life isn't always easy, that Your peace, Your joy, and Your love surpasses anything this world can deliver. You are Mighty and Powerful, yet You love us with mercy, grace and forgiveness. I praise You, Jesus. Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums