Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,062,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, Kenneth, his family and for the healing of this cancer in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Applying the blood of Jesus in agreement with you, Amen :prayer:
018822f364f8344ced39f8cc18f9ec9c.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray for the healing of Kenneth who has esophagus cancer. Pleas heal him with every stripe you took. Amen. Thank you dear Jesus thank you for your miracles.
christine

:heart: Bless yer heart, and Kenneth's, literally. Praying for precious Kenneth, and you too. Welcome to CF (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Alisa Bea Audiobooks

A follower of Christ since 2016
Jul 29, 2017
Queensland
✟11,020.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Our merciful LORD, I pray for the peace and healing of our brother Kenneth who is suffering from esophagus cancer right now. We heartily pray for his health, strength and comfort. We pray any ungodly spirits working to cause and prolong this illness be bound, tormented and commanded to leave immediately in Jesus name. All spiritual authority has been given to Christ, and he has given that authority to us. We pray Kenneth feels the loving, healing presence of our LORD today, and every day.

We also pray his family and loved ones find peace through the name above all names, Jesus the Christ, Yeshua the Messiah. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear God, please heal Kenneth from his cancer. I pray that the doctors will be given knowledge and will learn how to help him. I pray that if God himself won't cure that he will work through the doctors and heal him in that way. Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

Duke fan

Jul 8, 2018
Rockwell
✟16,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for the healing of Kenneth who has esophagus cancer. Pleas heal him with every stripe you took. Amen. Thank you dear Jesus thank you for your miracles.
christine
I pray for Kenneth to be healed of esophagus cancer and to be in good health!

Upvote 0