Prayer Team †
Jun 10, 2011
Teesside
✟36,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’m looking after my disabled mother. However recently I have encountered some sickness with myself. As you will appreciate this does cause me a some concern and stress for myself as well as I need to be fit to look after my mother. Your prayers for quick recovery will be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: whitebeaches
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes sickness can be a wakeup call telling you to look after yourself better so you can help others.

Father God, send help to this one not only for himself but help for the care of his mother. Help him to rest, eat properly and take some time out for himself. Renew his strength and his body, so he will be totally strong to look after his mom, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: Habakk
Upvote 0

Habakk

Prayer Team †
Jun 10, 2011
Teesside
✟36,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just want to thank you all for your prayers they are much appreciated.

Things are a lot better than they were a few weeks ago. I’m sure due to the many prayers to our heavenly Father.

I will be taking my mom for an appointment with her hospital doctor this Friday.

God bless you all and again thank for your prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.