please pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

my son is on his way to see his children..please pray he gets there on time cause they got delayed in atlanta. he is in the middle of a custody battle. things have gotten really difficult. he goes to nc every other week..to see them for 2 hours at the day care because he hadn't seen them for a year..because their mother wouldn't let him..and they aren't even divorced yet. he has gone through the court, and this is the readjustment period where he can only see them at the day care even though it was her fault and her blame for not allowing him to see them. he is a very good father..and loves his children and does not want to put them in the middle on this situation..where as she is doing NOTHING but putting them in the middle and using these precious babies as pawns to get back at my son. and nobody here even knows why. these are my grandchildren..i have never even seen the baby..and the four year old i miss so much that the tears i have shed have been so many i can't even describe. this is a court ordered visitation..and then yesterday he called the day care and they acted like she said she wasn't even going to bring them today. (of course she did...they went to nc anyways but have been delayed in atlanta..but you talk about devastated...yesterday we all just couldn't even believe she was even considering doing this. my son was ...i can't even describe how upset.) we don't even know what to do. its really been horrible. nobody here knows what kind of care shes taking of them, what they are around, what kind of environment they are in, and to top it off, one of her family members has already in the past been very threatening toward my son..hes a loose cannon and nobody knows what hes capable of.. yet he is allowed to be around my grandchildren..the last person in the world i would want them exposed to..and i haven't even seen the baby yet. my own personal feeling is i wish i had never met the girl..but NEVER would i EVER let those children know that. but yet we have no idea what she and her family are saying or doing around those children. i have never had a situation where i can watch myself grow old over..but this one is doing it. and if i sound bitter i am at the moment..yesterday just about did it..thinking she was going to defy court ordered visitation and what that might entail. i have rarily had another person hurt me personally the way she has by her dreadful actions of the last year. please pray for me...and all of them..its getting the best of me at the moment and for all i tell myself that anger won't solve a thing, right now thats all i feel - we fully realize that my son wasn't perfect in the marriage..but he was a good father..and never ever deserved to be done this way..especially by the kind of people who are doing it...because sainthood is not among them

and i am sorry for that post...that was a very bitter post.i didn't mean i wish i hadn't met the girl.the reason this hurts so much is that i loved my daughter in law like she was my own daughter..i guess i meant i wish i hadn't met the person she has become. i also loved her family like they were my own family again thats why this hurts so much to be treated this way.

Upvote 0
the trip to see the kids went very well..till the end...(they aren't divorced yet but..) she was with a guy and it just confirmed what my son thought all along. it was like God delayed them all along the way so they could see this. i am glad he knows-cause we certainly thought that was what was happening..its just to KNOW thats the reason she hasn't let us see these children for a year so she could fool around without anyone here knowing is just a cross that is almost too much to take. cause of how much everyone has suffered. my dad's last memory of his great grandson was him being dragged out of this house by her. for this. i just don't know...i do know now though why i could NOT pray for them get back together and neither could any of my family. please pray that my son can get financially stable enough to move back nearer his children cause he is SO worried about what she is exposing them to.

Upvote 0
Dearest Lavender555,
My heart truly grieves for you, as I too know the devastation of losing precious grandchildren to those who have hardened hearts. We have lost 2 precious grands to adoption and it has been 2 very long years Dec.18th since we have seen our beloved little ones. Our grandson turned 10 Oct.17th and our grand-daughter turned 9 Dec. 16th. It has been the most agonizing, heartbreaking thing that has ever happened to my hubby and I in our lives, has deeply hurt our family, friends and the church and all at the hands of two people who led us to the Lord and claimed to be our brethren. May I say that anger is part of the process, for when we lose contact with loved ones, it is like a death of sorts, yet it can be worse because there is no closure. The Bible says, Be angry and sin not. For a long time hated myself because I thought it a sin to be angry, but God gave us that emotion. My anger came from extreme hurt and the feeling of helplessness; which turned into a deep depression for both my hubby and I. As a grandparent who loves her grandchildren beyond measure, I am now trying to do all I can to help adopters and others to realize the devastation and evil that can come from termination or separation. I believe that we can turn our misery into our ministry today and attempt to make changes for a better society tomorrow. I pray that the Lord our God will soften the heart of your daughter-in-law, give her eyes to see and ears to hear and remove any and all obstacles that is keeping you, your son and family from having a relationship with your precious grands.May He also give your family the strength to endure and stand in faith for a healthy loving life with his children. In Jesus name I pray..Amen... May God have mercy on us all! God Bless...In Christ's Love ThePearl

Upvote 0

FFX

PS2 Chick with Passion
Dec 11, 2001
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
✟15,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Hi Lavender,
Hi ThePearl,

Lavender, I'm sorry to hear your sad story. It's ok to feel angry... it's rather natural actually. All I can say is... pray... I will pray for you and your family too! It is hard I know, but just try. ^_^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.