Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I posted last week and asked for prayer for a stressful situation my wife and I find ourselves in with one of her clients for her business which resulted in us cancelling her contract. She has now made outrageous accusations against me and accused me of behaviour which is nothing like what has happened. There is no resemblance between what happened and what she is accusing me of. I dont feel I can say any more as it would not be right to reveal details.

It is likely that this will be investigated by the regulator for the industry. Please pray that the full truth will be revealed and no weapon formed against me will prosper.

Alpha.Omega

Apr 17, 2018
BHill
✟12,308.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil" (Proverbs 3:5-7)

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I posted last week and asked for prayer for a stressful situation my wife and I find ourselves in with one of her clients for her business which resulted in us cancelling her contract. She has now made outrageous accusations against me and accused me of behaviour which is nothing like what has happened. There is no resemblance between what happened and what she is accusing me of. I dont feel I can say any more as it would not be right to reveal details.

It is likely that this will be investigated by the regulator for the industry. Please pray that the full truth will be revealed and no weapon formed against me will prosper.

Offering prayers that Truth and Goodness will prevail for you ...

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Psalms 145:18-19
The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him. He will also hear their cry and save them.
Prayer sent for you Friend.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

We can get help (as you need!) by seeing and doing all the condition(s) in that verse about "no weapon forged against you will prevail" (the last verse of the chapter here) --

Bible Gateway passage: Isaiah 54 - New International Version

In other words, if you do as in the verse/passage, then you have the outcome as in the verse/passage. Here we see this is to be so for "the servants of the lord", and we know that our Lord, Christ Jesus indeed tells us about how to be servants also! Here are some of the specific ways He says (which you need to do) --

What Does the Bible Say About Being A Servant?

In the John verse at the top we see we must "follow" (not only believe, but also follow).

The Galations verse is very helpful.

In the Mark verses we see we are to serve our brothers and sisters, aiding/helping them.

So, to get that Isaiah 54 result, you be a servant, as in these New Testament verses on doing so.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Praying for you and your wife, and that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0