May 27, 2015
✟11,695.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
DAN! AWESOME name.. well Daniel, Dan, Danny here :)

Anyway.. Something I dont know how to give yet I give in faith to you. Jesus is real. As you walk around.. look at people. Next time you just shake hands or hug.. JESUS is more real than that! No He really is. You talk to HIM! Ask HIM! ...call on ANY so called gods you want.. no really.. only ONE will ever answer! He is the ONLY TRUE GOD! That came and died just for you as if YOU were the only one. Man.. didnt you know everything made as made for you? YEAH! This is how GOD feels about EVERYONE!

And since HE is GOD He makes this PERSONAL! He lets you know that YOU are the most special thing to Him. You then find out .. He feels like this for all and .. that JOY.. how it can explode more knowing ALL have this.. HE is SO in love with you! Ask HIM talk to Him.. Read His word. Make sure its written. Ask for that Church to go to if you wish.. and HE will open that tiny door.. He really can do anything.. HES GOD and ask JESUS .. to be lord .. you know Rev 3:20.. He knocks.. so just answer and HE WILL COME IN!
:D
Thank you for every WORD!
It's really make me feel better :)

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:D
Thank you for every WORD!
It's really make me feel better :)

No man.. dont thank me.. I was just passing by. As small as it might be or HUGE. Always thank Him. Give Him all the glory and praise. Song lol playing now "Hawk Nelson :Live like you're LOVED"..

Father.. thank you for always hearing me.. open his eyes.. show him just who you really are and just what this man really means to YOU! How LOVED and special he really is. Sometimes Father its so hard to see when it looks so dark...bring more people around him that KNOW you.. open more and more doors for him...show him how loved he really is.. all for your glory alone .. in Jesus name

Reactions: Dani1136
Upvote 0

R. J. Beverly

Jesus is coming, "He will gather", Isaiah 56:8.
Jun 15, 2016
Michigan USA
Visit site
✟9,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello :)
A lot of time ago i started to believe that Christianity is the true religion , and i feel a connection between me and the Christianity, but i have not enough Faith :( , Please help me and Pray for me to sucssed in believing in Jesus Christ, I Haven't gone to Church, but i want to, and i have some plans, and become a real christian and make a Christian family :)
I don't know where to start reading the bible, and i have some questions to ask christians.
So please pray for me.
Thank you all![/QUOTE
I just prayed in agreement with you to believe, read Matthew 18:19-20. God tells us to renew our minds, read Romans 12:1-3. Start with the book of proverbs God teaches wisdom through out it. He teaches you how and what type of child of God He desires, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello :)
A lot of time ago i started to believe that Christianity is the true religion , and i feel a connection between me and the Christianity, but i have not enough Faith :( , Please help me and Pray for me to sucssed in believing in Jesus Christ, I Haven't gone to Church, but i want to, and i have some plans, and become a real christian and make a Christian family :)
I don't know where to start reading the bible, and i have some questions to ask christians.
So please pray for me.
Thank you all!

You use the word "Christian" allot :) Jesus is the way the truth and the life. JESUS IS REAL! Talk to HIM.. John 3:16.. Rom 10:9-10.. now its up to you. "Christian" was 1st use to make fun of those that believed in Jesus.. not for me it just means "Christ like".

Today is the day of salvation. Tomorrow may never come. WE all need to make the choice NOW! So ask Him NOW! In to your life.. and EVERYTHING will be made NEW! JESUS IS REAL! Talk to Him

Upvote 0