• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please pray that I watch my thoughts and do not become slothful

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by TonyT316, Jun 19, 2017.

1. TonyT316

TonyT316 Member

+187
    Christian
    Celibate
    I was looking at a picture of my favorite things on google images earlier (it is not something illegal) and I started to mumble a prayer to God about what I was thinking about at that time. Please pray that I am extremely cautious in how I pray to God and about the things that I say.

• Prayers Prayers x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Hearingheart

Hearingheart Active Member

+284
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord, I lift up Tony to you. Thank you for your love, grace and mercy! May you bless him with a hearing heart that readily hears your Spirits direction in his life and may he grow more and more willing to following you in all things. Amen.

3. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+71,591
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Bless yer heart for wanting to please our heavenly Father with your heart, mind, and prayers. Praying for you Tony (((hug)))

4. Mr. O

Mr. O Ephesians 6:11-17

+922
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Tony, you are in my prayers. Amen.

5. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+3,268
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request and diligence in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule